Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I posted on r/AMA

not good as i thought upon reading

Last edited:
''I don't hate all women, but I hate the ones that dehumanize men like me. And by dehumanizing, I don't mean not having sex with us or not dating us. I mean rubbing our subhumanity in our faces, or making a living from exploiting our desperation.''

Why you larp as an incel here and in other internet places you act like a cuck? All women dehumanize men, that implies that you hate them all

Read your posts there and the responses. Hardly kekfuel. You wasted your time making an account to post on reddit tbh

Wheres the kekfuel

guys I think the link's broken, there's no kekfuel

I have no idea where you thought you would go on posting on cuckit. I’m assuming everyone is just having a meltdown and crying waaa misogynist, muh virgin manchild etc

stop browsing reddit

HERPY DERPY DIPPITY DOO! ARE YOU MALE OR FEMALE BECAUSE FEMALES CLEARLY CAN BE INCEL! DERPY DERPY DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111!!!!!1!11!!!!!11111!!!

I watched it a while ago. I had to force myself, because transgendered people repulse me. Nothing of value was said
based
View attachment 408095
HERPY DERPY DIPPITY DOO! ARE YOU MALE OR FEMALE BECAUSE FEMALES CLEARLY CAN BE INCEL! DERPY DERPY DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111!!!!!1!11!!!!!11111!!!
tbh
also:

Captura de pantalla 2021 02 12 033017

kek

Last edited:
damn the amount of :bluepill::bluepill: in the comments :feelskek:

damn the amount of :bluepill::bluepill: in the comments :feelskek:
the guys saying to "just bow the knee to the establishment bro" are honkfuel
you should have used more strong words against them tbh
bugmen mods are on the lookout for any excuse to ban him, sometimes its worth it to walk on eggshells if it means you can make soys seethe with subtler posts that'll stay up

im surprised how much kinder non-IT redditors are. It sounds like most people don't know what incels are and are just curious why you feel the way you do.

im surprised how much kinder non-IT redditors are. It sounds like most people don't know what incels are and are just curious why you feel the way you do.
yeah IT is the soyest sub on reddit, but reddit in general still sucks tbh

yeah IT is the soyest sub on reddit, but reddit in general still sucks tbh
there was only one dude at the very bottom who accused him of being a murderer, and he got downvoted.

there was only one dude at the very bottom who accused him of being a murderer, and he got downvoted.
but all the others are dropping bluepills and being condescending

but all the others are dropping bluepills and being condescending
to an extent, it's not like OP is doing EVERYTHING in his power (as in he never simped) to obtain pussy. He's more complaining that he can't attract women for being himself. OP is clearly a dude who loves himself. I can see how that might anger a betabuxxer full of self-hatred.

to an extent, it's not like OP is doing EVERYTHING in his power (as in he never simped) to obtain pussy. He's more complaining that he can't attract women for being himself. OP is clearly a dude who loves himself. I can see how that might anger a betabuxxer full of self-hatred.
High IQ ngl

You either one of us or one of them.

Deleted by jannies

I have no idea where you thought you would go on posting on cuckit. I’m assuming everyone is just having a meltdown and crying waaa misogynist, muh virgin manchild etc

You are a brave man
Im gonna read only the first question and then fuck off since ı cant take anymore low ıq normies
Wish me luck,tune into Turkish news tv bcs ı think ım abt to go ER

What did the normcucks say?