Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I posted on a dating subreddit looking for love

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-
I was completely honest in it so of course I got no replies :feelsrope:

The thing is, my post was probably the most detailed post on there from a guy not looking for sex.

I don't even have a face pic on my account.

Women hate honesty.

It was more of a test anyways.

I'm going to post on r/foreveralonedating when I get my dating profile pictures taken.

With all due respect there are probs 10 dudes on there for one foid. To even get anyone to read it you need to post a pic and it best be a pic of a chad.

With all due respect there are probs 10 dudes on there for one foid. To even get anyone to read it you need to post a pic and it best be a pic of a chad.
That's no doubt true.

And, you got zero replies and zero DMs. Expected outcome as a male.

Men suffer in silence, and women suffer in cock caroussel.

Post pics, no one will reply you without the pics.

i messaged some bitches on there too but they don't even accept my chat invite

it's ovER
One girl did. She replies to everyone I think tho. I don’t think she even knows what I look like. If she saw me she’d ghost

I was completely honest in it so of course I got no replies :feelsrope:

The thing is, my post was probably the most detailed post on there from a guy not looking for sex.

Women hate honesty.

It was more of a test anyways.

This just proves how judgemental and superficial toilets are. A female profile with no profile pictures gets swarms of messages while any male profile without Chad pictures immediately gets noreplyzoned.

I'm going to make a profile on a dating site using a toilet I personally know's pictures to check out the competition and how many messages a toilet gets per day/week. I'll report back in another post sometime in the future.

i already posted and they said my pics looks fine

I'm going to make a profile on a dating site using a toilet I personally know's pictures to check out the competition and how many messages a toilet gets per day/week. I'll report back in another post sometime in the future.
I love chadfishes and catfishes. Go for it!

reddit is like 90% male

the only foids on there are landwhales/mentally ill

So true, back in the day there was this saying "there are no toilets on the internet", then smartphones became a thing and everyone grandmother became chronically online. Despite the presence of toilets online they're almost all confined to the few popular social media websites and Pinterest.

As an experiment, ask 10 of your closest female friends what websites and apps they use the most, use tomboys and mentally ill toilets as a separate demographic and use male friends as a control group. You'll very quickly notice a trend, toilets love Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest, and Twitter. Some toilets will use DeviantArt. If toilets are on forums they'll be on forums you've never heard of, mostly about fictional worlds, especially those involved in shipping and fan fiction.

I'd advise every man on this website to ask their 10 closest female friends and report back. Men and toilets are experiencing the internet completely differently from each other.

So true, back in the day there was this saying "there are no toilets on the internet", then smartphones became a thing and everyone grandmother became chronically online. Despite the presence of toilets online they're almost all confined to the few popular social media websites and Pinterest.

As an experiment, ask 10 of your closest female friends what websites and apps they use the most, use tomboys and mentally ill toilets as a separate demographic and use male friends as a control group. You'll very quickly notice a trend, toilets love Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest, and Twitter. Some toilets will use DeviantArt. If toilets are on forums they'll be on forums you've never heard of, mostly about fictional worlds, especially those involved in shipping and fan fiction.

I'd advise every man on this website to ask their 10 closest female friends and report back. Men and toilets are experiencing the internet completely differently from each other.

Another trend I noticed is that most toilets are content consumers while most men are prosumers. This is especially evident with meme sites, toilets will read and watch memes, men will feel inspired and make their own memes.

There might be a toilet that's actually head over heels in love with OP, reads his Reddit post and thinks "I'd like to meet him in real life", but she'd never register a Reddit account.

There might be a toilet that's actually head over heels in love with OP, reads his Reddit post and thinks "I'd like to meet him in real life", but she'd never register a Reddit account.

For those who think that this is cope, Christ-chan had a female admirer who saw his quest for a girlfriend and fell head over heels in love with him. He then rejected her because he was too busy fucking his own mother. I wouldn't be surprised if there are a few toilets reading this forum thinking some random user is their dream man, LOL.

imagine all the reddit simps flooding their dms
Can’t even think about it tbh. I’m just another number in a sea of simps. No chance to even stand out

Hitting on a girl is not simping unless you say some cringy shit, idk.
True I mean I complimented her but that’s about it I don’t go overboard with it