Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I played action figures up until age 22

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
I played toys (action figure/gi joe) up until a few years ago only. It was fun and I still play once in awhile. Idk how some people can outgrow it. I never outgrew it. Toys are exciting and there are so many varieties

High IQ. Normal faggots will never understand

My dick is best action figure, and playing with it till now

I don't "play" with figures so much as i like to pose them for photos or displaying.

I want to build some Lego things right now ngl

No, but I still have the urge to and want to, thought I was the only one
Yeah it's fun and entertaining and warms my heart to play. Makes me feel like I'm still a kid. Sometimes I even sleep next to my favorite GI Joe after I dress him up cool

I used to play with toys until I was 18.
After that, I lost interest

bionicles were pretty cool as a kid

I wish kids of today played toys but they don't like that. They like orher stuff
yeah, my younger siblings now spend their whole time passively consuming low iq youtube videos, its over if you dont have active parents in 2019

yeah, my younger siblings now spend their whole time passively consuming low iq youtube videos, its over if you dont have active parents in 2019
Things of today are so sad :/

i stopped playing with them before age 10, i liked video games more

People are playing tabletop strategy games with plastic figurines even when they are adults so I don't think your case is that unusual.

People are playing tabletop strategy games with plastic figurines even when they are adults so I don't think your case is that unusual.
That's good. To me toys are very interesting and more people should play wth them. Such a big variety of figures out there. The whole package and plastic and feel of a new action figure is lifefuel

Play like what?

Used to play D&D with my legos until 18 ngl.