Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I plan to poop on the floor in a transgender restroom

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
The university Im about to go to has a transgender washroom where anyone can go in there. Im about to fuck with them by shitting on the floor and peeing into the toilet paper.

I may even shit in the sink.

are you trying to embarrass us for IT?

They will probably like that or they are into it so you might be doing them a favor.

Hey IT include me in the screenshot pls

They will probably like that or they are into it so you might be doing them a favor.
I'm sure they will reconsider when they have diahrea because of hormone injections and the toilet paper is soaked in piss :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Use a stick to smear it on the walls. If a troon comes in, tell them to fuck off or you'll shove that stick where their dick used to be

piss all over the place too. and maybe draw stuff on the walls.

Can you post pics if you do it? :feelshmm:

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

make the sink a piss reserve, in fact, piss on the floor at the entrance to the bathroom.

Ain't got enough pressure to spray shit on the walls?

draw a swastika with your shit

shit on the toilets seats

All your posts are IT bait. I don't know what you're getting out of this