Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I plan on approaching some German foids before going back

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I can't take it anymore here and I'm flying back to Brazil within some weeks, but before I'd like to try approaching here. From what I've seen, culture here is super unwelcoming of something like that but I want to try anyway to get a sense of full closure.

My only question is, how cucked is eastern Germany? I won't be getting trouble with the police for approaching a foid and saying something minimally suggesting regarding a kiss or something, or will I? Here it doesn't look as cucked as Western Germany but I'm not sure.

I can't take it anymore here and I'm flying back to Brazil within some weeks, but before I'd like to try approaching here. From what I've seen, culture here is super unwelcoming of something like that but I want to try anyway to get a sense of full closure.

My only question is, how cucked is eastern Germany? I won't be getting trouble with the police for approaching a foid and saying something minimally suggesting regarding a kiss or something, or will I? Here it doesn't look as cucked as Western Germany but I'm not sure.

Kek, cold approaching random girls and suggesting something like a little kiss would be considered extremely weird here, the chances of succes are absolutely zero. I don't think you will get in trouble tbh, people will be rather perplexed than angry I guess.
I'm sorry you had such a bad experience, unfortunately it's hard to make new contacts in Germany. People are cold and distrustful here towards strangers, not only foreigners but people outside of their social circle in general.

Kek, cold approaching random girls and suggesting something like a little kiss would be considered extremely weird here, the chances of succes are absolutely zero. I don't think you will get in trouble tbh, people will be rather perplexed than angry I guess.
I'm sorry you had such a bad experience, unfortunately it's hard to make new contacts in Germany. People are cold and distrustful here towards strangers, not only foreigners but people outside of their social circle in general.
That's what I thought. I know my chances of success are Evangelion-tier low but I feel like doing something not to have any regrets. I'll most likely never return here and the girls are cute.

Maybe fucking a prostitute is the best course of action, although the prices aren't very encouraging from what I've seen.

Are you white?

Go ahead if you can deal with rejection. I highly doubt that anyone will call the police on you as long as you don't force yourself on anyone. You'd have to be gigachad to successfully cold approach anyone in Germany though.

What if I waited for a festival of something like that? Cold approaching at the streets in a normal day is super tough even in Brazil, but maybe in a festive context it'd have better chances of success?

Why are you going back, I thougt you made good money for Brazilian terms?

So I am an autist I don't click with normal people anyway, but I get some typical "rude German culture" vibes from you.
Yes, they seem a bit cold and blunt, but they are just more honest and don't mean it in a bad way.

You should really try to make some friends with Germans or second to third generation immigrants to get some positive experiences and a feel for the culture, if you think you feel to ostracized to stay.
What if I waited for a festival of something like that? Cold approaching at the streets in a normal day is super tough even in Brazil, but maybe in a festive context it'd have better chances of success?
You read the latest Germany threads?

Don't do any bullshit agreed to what Erenor says.

Last edited:
So I am an autist I don't click with normal people anyway. I get some rude German culture vibes.
Yes they seem a bit cold and blunt, but they are just more honest and don't mean it in a bad way.

Why are you going back, I thougt you made good money for Brazilian terms?

You should really try to make some friends with Germans or second to third generation immigrants to get some positive experiences, if you think you feel to ostracized.
Isolation is just one of the reasons I decided to fly back. I had the intention of staying here forever and I can already see that I won't do that, also even though I earn good for Brazilian standards, I earn terribly to German standards, work my ass off at a work that sucks and in which I suck at and won't even be able to save that much money for what it seems since my father is a Harzer and the big house and car need money.

I earned something like 950 euros and 200 are already gone in like 2 days.

Isolation is just one of the reasons I decided to fly back. I had the intention of staying here forever and I can already see that I won't do that, also even though I earn good for Brazilian standards, I earn terribly to German standards, work my ass off at a work that sucks and in which I suck at and won't even be able to save that much money for what it seems since my father is a Harzer and the big house and car need money.

That is not an answer. Please tell us the truth. Did you think you would find your home. Only to find a foreign land?

How long did it take to earn 1k euro? One week, two weeks?

You're an intelligent guy, as far as I can judge. You could become an apprentice for a trade, in tech or for some advanced factory job in a big company. Construction etc. are booming.

Your father makes you pay for your stay? How did he do it before you were here? Does he has to pay extra because the housing subsidy from the HartzIV ARGE office isn't enough, because he rents a to big place? Or is it his own house and he has to pay taxes/debt and for repairs?
I mean, if you go he'll has to pay it all alone again. Maybe you should talk with him to lower your portion a bit at least.

200€ two days wtf? This is for the rent etc., right?
Because if you eat out lot... Culture in Germany is different. You don't go to restaurants that often. I am half Greek. In the holidays we go out there every second day. But that's not what you do in Germany. You should try to orientate yourself on the specific Hartz IV budgets. Then insurance + rent. Dunno. http://hartziv.info/ratgeber/hartz-iv-regelbedarf

900€ is per month, right?

You should be okay, but I guess it's hard for you to adapt to German prices and spending culture and how to save money / find cheap hobbies and the right people.

I don't want to sway you. Just help you to sort things out / get a clearer picture. Brazil is a tough ground, right?

I'd be interested into more details like blobsIIcel as well btw.

Last edited:
That is not an answer. Please tell us the truth. Did you think you would find your home. Only to find a foreign land?
That also can be said.

How long did it take to earn 1k euro? One week, two weeks?
The whole month. I make about 9 euros per hour.

You're an intelligent guy, as far as I can judge, you could become an apprentice for a trade or in tech or for some advanced factory job in a big company. Construction etc. are booming.
I don't want to work in construction related stuff ever again. NEETing until I die/kill myself is a more attractive option to be honest.

I may be intelligent in abstract terms but in practical stuff I totally suck, made a thread about it. I absolutely hate blue collar work in a way that I never anticipated I would.

Your father makes you pay for your stay? How did he do it before you were here? Does he has to pay extra because the housing subsidy from the HartzIV ARGE office isn't enough, because he rents a to big place? Or is it his own house and he has to pay taxes/debt and for repairs? I mean, if you go he'll has to pay it all alone again. Maybe you should talk with him to lower your portion a bit at least. 200€ two days wtf? This is for the rent, right?
Yes, I help him with a lot of stuff. He actually wants to sell the house as soon as he retires (probably soon) and go to Brazil, another reason I decide to go back, since I won't stay here alone anyway.

I don't want to sway you. Just help you to sort things out / get a clearer picture. Brazil is a tough ground, right?
Brazil is tough but my family situation is not that bad. I'm solid middle class in Brazil and most of my family doesn't care about me being a NEET. I came here out of desperation, thinking about the distant future. If my situation was poor in Brazil I'd stay, better to be a poor blue collar wageslave here than in Brazil, that's for sure.

That also can be said.
Brazil is tough but my family situation is not that bad. I'm solid middle class in Brazil and most of my family doesn't care about me being a NEET. I came here out of desperation, thinking about the distant future. If my situation was poor in Brazil I'd stay, better to be a poor blue collar wageslave here than in Brazil, that's for sure.
Well, then it is probably better. I wish you the best.

What the other guys told me was that discos and nightclubs are the right hunting grounds for ONSs if any, but probably only for high tier normie plus people, depending on your standards. No idea about festivals.

How well aware are you about social dynamics in places like this in Brazil? I don't think you just ask for a kiss. How good do you look? I'd say aim low and do latin lover game. Can you dance? Do you have still time for regular dating after some first contacts if it doesn't happen in the first day?

Last edited:
Well, then it is probably better. I wish you the best.

What the other guys told me was that discos and nightclubs are the right hunting grounds for ONSs if any, but probably only for high tier normie plus people, depending on your standards. No idea about festivals.

How well aware are you about social dynamics places like this in Brazil? How good do you look? I'd say aim low and do latin lover game. Can you dance? Do you have still time for regular dating after some first contacts if it doesn't happen on the first day?
I agree. Thanks for trying to help but my ticket is already bought anyway.

I suck at night game, too intimidating, and can't dance at all :feelsrope:

I look bad, 3,5-4/10 I'd say.

I think I'll just fuck some cheaper prostitute before leaving, just to say I fucked a German foid once.

I look bad, 3,5-4/10 I'd say.

Maybe think about gettin some opinion from some more trusted and socially experienced German users of this forum. Would be said to waste your opportunity here. Prostitute seems good either way.

Last edited:
Western Europe is a miserable shithole in general full of NT judgemental morons, sjws, thugtier immigrants, unrealistic prices compared to income, NPC's & just plain ol' stick up the arse boring fucks with their shit normie values/hobbies.

Where in eastern Germany?Berlin seems degenerate af so you could try that shit there but other than that i think it's not a good idea. Getting a beating before you leave Germany would be the ultimate suicide fuel for you.

why are you leaving germany? You need to get a social circle first, because that's the only way you're able to get laid here.

Western Europe is a miserable shithole in general full of NT judgemental morons, sjws, thugtier immigrants, unrealistic prices compared to income, NPC's & just plain ol' stick up the arse boring fucks with their shit normie values/hobbies.
Good summary.

why are you leaving germany? You need to get a social circle first, because that's the only way you're able to get laid here.
I'll never have a social circle here. Germans stick with Germans, Arabs stick with Arabs, Slavs stick with Slavs... there are no Portuguese- or even English- or Spanish- for that matter, speaking people for me to stick with.

I can't take it anymore here and I'm flying back to Brazil within some weeks,
So you've already given up? Sad. But I won't judge you because I'm not in your place...

Tbh, I think you risk being unhappy and prone to giving up everywhere, even on Mars, because you seem to have a neurotransmitter disorder.

So you've already given up? Sad. But I won't judge you because I'm not in your place...

Tbh, I think you risk being unhappy and prone to giving up everywhere, even on Mars, because you seem to have a neurotransmitter disorder.
I agree. I'll do something about my depression. Not sure if I'll be able to afford the TMS stuff but let's see, I've never tried anything other than talk therapy tbh.

As for giving up, I honestly think moving back is the best option for my future on the long run. In Brazil I have a big house in a valuable city and still have the capacity to try something better. Here I'd be an isolated Brazilian subemployed particle forever.

I agree. I'll do something about my depression. Not sure if I'll be able to afford the TMS stuff but let's see, I've never tried anything other than talk therapy tbh.
Please do. Try different anti-depressants, marijuana, mushrooms... Anything. You've got nothing to lose since your brain chemistry is already destroyed.
As for giving up, I honestly think moving back is the best option for my future on the long run. In Brazil I have a big house in a valuable city and still have the capacity to try something better. Here I'd be an isolated Brazilian subemployed particle forever.
I kind of agree, yes. I never quite understood your Germany project, to be frank. It's usually better to be high status in a mediocre country than bottom of the barrel in a good country. And mastering a language is a hundred times harder than one predicts. I think you would have needed many more years and debilitating levels of effort to perfectly know German. Looking back on it, it took me 10 years to master English, a far easier language.

Last edited:
Please do. Try different anti-depressants, marijuana, mushrooms... Anything. You've got nothing to lose since your brain chemistry is already destroyed.
That's what I plan to do. But first I'll see how happier I get upon returning. I guess I've been depressed for years but shit got like 5 times worse here.

I kind of agree, yes. I never quite understood your Germany project, to be frank. It's usually better to be high status in a mediocre country than bottom of the barrel in a good country. And mastering a language is a hundred times harder than one predicts. I think you would have needed many more years and debilitating levels of effort to perfectly know German. Looking back on it, it took me 10 years to master English, a far easier language.
The project was basically "In Germany I can live decently with any low-effort shitty job". But working your ass off in blue collar isn't low-effort and being ostracized, miserable and sad all the time isn't living decently.

I was just wrong. The project came out of desperation, what would you expect... but I think it was good to come here anyway. If I never had done it, I would very likely forever dream of how things could have been better had I done it. No regrets tbh.

As for languages, yeah, it's tough. Even in our native languages, even after reading a lot, we still come across things we don't understand from time to time. Mastering a completely different language from your own is lots of time and effort. My 2 and half years of learning German everyday resulted in barely getting by at best.

Plus while learning German I always felt like having to force myself, it didn't come naturally like English did (since pretty much everything interesting on the internet is mainly in English). I don't like anything about Germany tbh, I learned almost exclusively from translated stuff (from other languages to German).

I'm sorry about that. My plan is to leave Brazil after college. If you are middle class here, why do you not study for civil service? Hope, at least, Bolsonaro can win the election.

You ain’t scared of Brazil gangs/ Favela beheadings? Where you live the slums? If not you must live in a mansion or something

I'm sorry about that. My plan is to leave Brazil after college. If you are middle class here, why do you not study for civil service? Hope, at least, Bolsonaro can win the election.
I have a friend doing that for like 2 years now and shit's tough as fuck. Civil servant is top of the top career in Brazil, no question about it, but wasting more and more years trying to get into shit where there are thousands of people for each position is not a good prospect at all. Plus anything that contains math is my bane.
You ain’t scared of Brazil gangs/ Favela beheadings? Where you live the slums? If not you must live in a mansion or something
No, I don't live in a favela.

As for the violence in general, what's the point in moving away to avoid someone killing you when you yourself wants to kill you out of loneliness and depression when living in the other country? Kek.

I have lots of Brazil experience and I know how you must walk around, behave and talk to avoid worst case scenarios.

I have a friend doing that for like 2 years now and shit's tough as fuck. Civil servant is top of the top career in Brazil, no question about it, but wasting more and more years trying to get into shit where there are thousands of people for each position is not a good prospect at all. Plus anything that contains math is my bane.

Yes, that is also a option for me. Another would be an university professor, but I would have to study 8+ years.

"Ir para Europa e comer puta alemã, não é ir para Europa"

Yes, that is also a option for me. Another would be an university professor, but I would have to study 8+ years.

"Ir para Europa e comer puta alemã, não é ir para Europa"
Hue, o que você quer dizer com isso?

Dumbcel you can just be a semi NEET with german bafög while you study, look it up.

Well In Spain you could get in trouble if the women decide to report to the police. In Germany idk. But anyway in anywhere womens word is law.

About going back to Brazil. I still thinking is the ez way. If i could i always would choose keeping a job and standing for myself instead of NEETing. Althought i recognize idk your exactly situation. I never would had dare to moving from Germany at the first, this is why i think being once u got a job everthing will be getting better with time. Neeting at 30 in a semidevelpted country would be not an option to me. In shorts terms is more confortable but in long term would be worse. Want do you want to do once you are in Brazil. NEETing? How long? Forever?

Btw 9€ per hour is not that bad. In Spain at leats the average work time is 40h peer week (8h 5 days) 160h per month, if you get paid 950€ and 9€/h you work 105-106h right? I dont know how many hours an average worker work in Germany but thats not much according to my standars.

Anyway. Boa sorte. Eu penso você vai precissar.

I think you would have needed many more years and debilitating levels of effort to perfectly know German. Looking back on it, it took me 10 years to master English, a far easier language.

I thought you were native. Where are you from?

Learning english has been always dificult to me not only because has nothing to do with Spannish but at least for me is a lenguage with no logical coherence in gramatical terms. I dont know how to expleain it. I have a pretty rich comunicative capacitty in Spannish and when i try to say the same things in english i see mysel as i was retarded. Honestly i never liked. I envy people who speaks it pretty well.

You're wasting your time, you have no chance, and if you did, you wouldnt be here unless your a fakecel.

if all else fails just rapemaxx in the favelas tbh

Just do it. Regret is worse than rejection.
German men are really shy and don't usually approach women, so german women are probably overwhelmed with your approach and will react in a weird way. Some will be surprised in a positive way since you're more confident in approaching than most other men.
I'd try approaching younger and older women. Older women will probably react better. However, there's a high chance they are already married or have a high social status. Germany is one of the few countries where women are able to attain really high status, actually higher than men.
You could also try to approach a turkish, polish or russian girl, maybe they will react differently. They are hotter anyways.

Germans are notoriously cold and unemotional.

Dumbcel you can just be a semi NEET with german bafög while you study, look it up.
Immigrants can't qualify for that, actually, since last year non EU foreigners need to pay an extra 1500€ per semester in most unis.

Wait, if you’re Brazilian in Germany you could easily just pretend to be Syrian and play rapefugee game.

Immigrants can't qualify for that, actually, since last year non EU foreigners need to pay an extra 1500€ per semester in most unis.
I heard all non EU foreigners get BAFÖG, but might be a rumor.
But OP has German Citizenship so he only needs to get accepted into one UNI and be poor enough.

Did you ever consider doing an Ausbildung here? There are hundreds of different jobs you can get education for, there has to be something that you don't hate doing. You would earn decent money after three years and wouldn't have to deal with the problems that come with neeting

wtf? 950 €?
absolutely over.

You could try saying "You look sympathetic" when you approach the foids.
In german it sounds like this:
DU BIST SYMATISCH :feelsree:

Good luck and keep us posted!

What if they agree to fuck and you have to go back?

Did you ever consider doing an Ausbildung here? There are hundreds of different jobs you can get education for, there has to be something that you don't hate doing. You would earn decent money after three years and wouldn't have to deal with the problems that come with neeting
My German is still too poor to properly study here and I don't plan to keep studying it tbh. Too hard, too different from my native language and it's getting in the way of my English.

You could try saying "You look sympathetic" when you approach the foids.
In german it sounds like this:
DU BIST SYMATISCH :feelsree:

Good luck and keep us posted!
Not a bad idea tbh. What about "du siehst sympatisch aus und ich will neue Leute kennenlernen"? Sounds socially acceptable.

did you approach?
Not yet.

What if they agree to fuck and you have to go back?
I still have some time here.

Not a bad idea tbh. What about "du siehst sympatisch aus und ich will neue Leute kennenlernen"? Sounds socially acceptable.

Sounds relatively NT imo. How are you going to follow it up though? If you say to her you want to meet new people you have to invite her to some kind of activity. Also, in this case I would definitely mention that you're from Brasil and you didn't get to know many people yet, which makes this unusual behaviour socially acceptable and also makes you more interesting