Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I pity all of you

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
I feel really sorry for all the people here, like I genuinely wished none of you had to go through this. Don't care what race u are, if you're a nigger or arab or whatever I can feel the pain you go through and it's a really cruel way to live a life. I'm happy for everybody who ascended and I hope all of you ascend too and leave this incelhood behind one way or another because from my own experiences, I don't think anybody deserves to live a life like this. I wouldn't wish this to my worst enemies. This is like torture man. I know you don't need my pity and shit, who am I to give it to you. But just want u all to know that I harbor your pains and wish you all the best.

Last edited:
Just castrate overprotective daddies of teen girls, and then maybe somehow :/

Read the title and expected a mr T type speech tbh

I wish every femoid in the world would feel our pain.

I feel really sorry for all the people here, like I genuinely wished none of you had to go through this. Don't care what race u are, if you're a nigger or arab or whatever I can feel the pain you go through and it's a really cruel way to live a life. I'm happy for everybody who ascended and I hope all of you ascend too and leave this incelhood behind one way or another because from my own experiences, I don't think anybody deserves to live a life like this. I wouldn't wish this to my worst enemies. This is like torture man. I know you don't need my pity and shit, who am I to give it to you. But just want u all to know that I harbor your pains and wish you all the best.
Fuck you. Shove your pity into your ass. Pain is good resourse to become more powerfull.
I dont need happiness. I scorn it.

I wish every femoid in the world would feel our pain.
maybe then they would empathize more. They cant fathom what they put us through because they have 0 self awareness

Fuck you. Shove your pity into your ass. Pain is good resourse to become more powerfull.
I dont need happiness. I scorn it.

I'm glad you feel this way. It makes me happy.

What did I do to deserve this

No one should have to live life alone and also be hated for it. Incels are the truely oppressed.

Everything is permanent and already established in history. There’s no changing the past :feelsrope:

Many men are getting cheated out of female attention.

yes everyone who has managed to find out about this site has been through a lot of pain in their life, cucktears users dont understand this and think we just wake up one random morning and magically find out about incel forums and join without putting in any effort, :feelshaha::feelshaha: such retards, it takes a huge sequence of unfortunate events and constant failure to fall into a dark place and find out about this site and join

yes everyone who has managed to find out about this site has been through a lot of pain in their life, cucktears users dont understand this and think we just wake up one random morning and magically find out about incel forums and join without putting in any effort, :feelshaha::feelshaha: such retards, it takes a huge sequence of unfortunate events and constant failure to fall into a dark place and find out about this site and join

Yes I also believe this is the cause of their ignorance. They like to vilify us because it makes it easier to justify our exclusion from society and to maintain their :bluepill: narrative over life. Becoming an incel is a long and painful process not a mind switch or state you just snap into one day. It took me many years to finally digest the :blackpill:.

Wrong. They keep bad guys away. Quit with all this tfw no gf talk. It's foid worship.
Roasties are shit. Overprotective daddies are even bigger scum

That’s cool, but I’m so numb at this point I really don’t care about anything.

I wish I had passion like other people I know.

No they're not.
Only daddy of culture who understands that 13 is age for marriage is good. And who gives his daughter to man of culture, not just rich schmuck

Only daddy of culture who understands that 13 is age for marriage is good. And who gives his daughter to man of culture, not just rich schmuck
Based.

No nigger. Foids at all ages are children. And you're wrong 15 is the best age.

Again stop with all this foid worship, it's retarded.

if you're a nigger or arab or whatever I can feel the pain you go through and it's a really cruel way to live a life.
white man's burden 2019 kek
deathniks feel bad enough for themselves they don't need patronising cumskins to go out of their way for them

I wish death upon every fakecel scum who ascended.

then the teen girls will impale themselves on chad cock
Absolute majority of them do. But still possibility to search very rare special girls. And now - they under "protection" of daddies

Absolute majority of them do. But still possibility to search very rare special girls. And now - they under "protection" of daddies

why not adopt one and once they hit 14 be their protective daddy and Fritzl max

Watch yourself with that edge
Have i something to loose you faggot. Fuck your kids and your mom and fuck dead bodies of your forebears fucktard bitch
Whore
ScornedStoic are yoi there i want to spit into your fucking face