Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I pissed on a foid before at a pool

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★
Around a week ago a hot brunette foid in a hot tub at my local pool. She was skinny but still had ass and tits. She was around my age (18).

The hot tub was crowded as fuck and she was sitting around 4 inches away from me. I started pissing in the pool and while doing so I put my hands in my pocket and pushed my dick in her direction. There wernt any jets in the tub so I am confident at least some piss went on her.

I wish I could do the same thing with cum without getting caught but I can't finish without touching my dick. Would have been life fuel if she got pregnant from me jerking off and my sperm swimming in the hot tub up her vagina.

Should have splashed her with piss water and played it off as a joke

Should have splashed her with piss water and played it off as a joke
My dick was very underwater so idk if I could bring the piss up with my hand. That would be life fuel though

Star Trek Smoking GIF

i used to enjoy swimming tbh, but after getting older cant bring myself to go to a pool full of teenager and they most likely piss in there too