Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I piss all over store/restaurant bathrooms

SlikkRedKilla

SlikkRedKilla

Chicken FarmER
It all started one day in a stall with a baby changing station. I looked at it and thought it would be funny if someone especially a foid had to clean up the pissy station. Every time I go to that specific store I make sure to piss in the baby changing station and suspect that I have caused multiple employees to quit there. Fastforward to recently, I am in a Hardees when I notice 90% of the employees are foids so I decided to take a trip to the bathroom. I fill the toilet paper dispenser full as well as the floor and toilet seat. Just one of many of my acts of defiance against foids and slop markets. I take solace in the fact that a foid may be seething over a pissy baby changing station or toilet paper dispenser.

GrAYs basically piss all over the ID board if you think about it

tales from the GrAY asylum

Tales from the toilet seat

Noddingfrognoddinghy

The employee who actually cleans up your piss is probably some truecel because all the foid employees shirked their cleaning duty

This GrAY will continue to deface public bathrooms

Inceldom discussion

You should start taking shits in urinals

It all started one day in a stall with a baby changing station. I looked at it and thought it would be funny if someone especially a foid had to clean up the pissy station. Every time I go to that specific store I make sure to piss in the baby changing station and suspect that I have caused multiple employees to quit there. Fastforward to recently, I am in a Hardees when I notice 90% of the employees are foids so I decided to take a trip to the bathroom. I fill the toilet paper dispenser full as well as the floor and toilet seat. Just one of many of my acts of defiance against foids and slop markets. I take solace in the fact that a foid may be seething over a pissy baby changing station or toilet paper dispenser.
kinda reminds me of the time i stuffed spanish moss in the paper towel dispenser at MD

ok