Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i paid almost $400 for a pair of silicone feet with vagina in the ankle

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
and fuckers are slow to reply to my questions in the email and not helpful. They ship in 1-1.5 months. i'm going to jack my penis with them when they arrive

Are Chinese they?

Is robot feets?

It's truly over for you, OP

way overpriced

could’ve used that money to save up for a doll

why the fuck do you need a vagina in the ankle

:worryfeels: bro wtf
That's what i earned in my last job in one month and i was earning probably more than 50% of the population of this country.
Poorceldom is brutal.

That's what i earned in my last job in one month and i was earning probably more than 50% of the population of this country.
Poorceldom is brutal.

I spent $400 on dinner once

why can't you buy a separate vagina
I do I have 7. but this one is realistic af except that it's attached to a foot. would be waste not to get 2 toys in
Poorceldom is brutal.
that is brutal

I do I have 7. but this one is realistic af except that it's attached to a foot. would be waste not to get 2 toys in

why do u need 7

maybe i dont need to kno

Fuck this gay existence. At least we got a smart TV for our living room recently.

i hope u like it

one time i puked and I puked the gold leaf that was on one of the dishes on the tasting menu
for inser ting my penis inside

based, our entire problems are centered around inserting our penises

Show your plastic vaginas to your sister

this one. that second one is just weird
Both are disturbing as fuck and disgusting because look too realistic. NGL
:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
I guess whatever makes you happy bro.

Edit:
Reminds me of the copypasta of the guy who shit into condoms and pretended they were young girls anus.

Last edited:
Weird feet fetish.

and fuckers are slow to reply to my questions in the email and not helpful. They ship in 1-1.5 months. i'm going to jack my penis with them when they arrive

ok wow, I 've sen these before and dude, that is some Junji Ito shit.

It's faster to travel there and buy them on the spot :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: