Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I outrun a tallfag

owly

owly

Banned
-
I run 5km a week.
for some reason a tall fag started running along side me, he started when I did.
he was a head and a half taller than me.

he had a smog smile and I realized he was actually racing me.
what he didn't know was that I do that shit weekly + leg press 100 kg + I'm the sick kind of crazy.
I run faster + he gave up after less then 400 meters.

I glanced back and he was inhaling frantically.

417748CB 6C4A 46F0 914E CA77BD3BE2C0

I'm Proud of You.

He cannot stop you from taking the ring to mordor

Gggggggg

Awesome friend i hope you will runmog more normies :heart:

I sometimes get in informal competitions like this in the gym. I remember one guy brought his girlfriend to the gym to I guess watch him lift or something and we just happened to do bench press at the same time. Me, ugly, tired, quiet, in an oversized black long sleeved shirt vs him in his Ed Hardy, laughing, yelling and grunting and acting all alpha. Turns out attitude can't make up for strength. I'd say I won but he later most likely fucked that foid and I went home to my grilled chicken, steamed vegetables and sadness, so I in fact lost as always.

You've done gods work

Today I went out running & the Botox in my face from the clinic hadn't settled yet so I looked like the joker, I decided to run next to this random midget running as I thought we could encourage each other to give 110%, he looked over at me then rushed off ahead as I think he was afraid of me, I tried to keep up & say I meant no harm but my asthma kicked in & I couldn't utter the words let alone keep up, couldn't find my pump as I must've left it on the counter that morning as I was in a hurry but my gf gave me a morning deep throat balls deep.

Nice Job OP.

You made me smile for the day. Shorter guys do better in long distance but you mogged him.

Today I went out running & the Botox in my face from the clinic hadn't settled yet so I looked like the joker, I decided to run next to this random midget running as I thought we could encourage each other to give 110%, he looked over at me then rushed off ahead as I think he was afraid of me, I tried to keep up & say I meant no harm but my asthma kicked in & I couldn't utter the words let alone keep up, couldn't find my pump as I must've left it on the counter that morning as I was in a hurry but my gf gave me a morning deep throat balls deep.
Stop eating dairy and your ashtma will end
After a few weeks

I got a higher grade than a blond haired, blue eyed high tier normie.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back