Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I open reddit and see this

Karakol96

Karakol96

Overlord
★★★★★

WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS NOT HAPPEN TO ME

Angry Ufc GIF
Angry Ufc GIF
Angry Ufc GIF

you shouldn't be using soydit

you're above 13 years old?

even the dick is there

Did you just out yourself as a teenager?

Did you just out yourself as a teenager?
tbf many r/teenager users aren't teenagers

there was an experiment where a sub banned r/teenager users for being too young, and tons of them objected that they weren't teens:

so it doesn't necessarily prove anything

I remember on 2nd grade a faggot wrote a cute letter to me, brutal i wish a girl wrote something like that to me

Last edited:
I remember on 2nd grade a faggot wrote a cute letter to me, brutal i wish a girl wrote something like this to me
:lul::lul::lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

when i was locked up in the mental hospital when i was like 14 some troon boy drew a picture of me and gave me it and said i was cute and i was still fat and really ugly but i would just cover my face with my hair all the time cuz teenage insecurity

when i was locked up in the mental hospital when i was like 14 some troon boy drew a picture of me and gave me it and said i was cute and i was still fat and really ugly but i would just cover my face with my hair all the time cuz teenage insecurity
brutal why do a lot of incels attract faggots wtf I also had a fag approach me on the street when I was 11-12 he was 15

it's on soydit so it's fake