Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill i only slept for 2 hours

L

loser550

Recruit
★★★★
not only that i am life deprived but sleep deprived too jfl. these past few weeks is the worst for me espically at night i just cant sleep it all or sleep for few hours. this is what rotting does to you.

Real trucels never sleep. We are constantly kept awake in order to suffer even more, we will never know a peaceful rest so long as we still exist

If you go to sleep there's a 0.0000001% chance of a stacy breaking into your home and having sex with your prone unconscious body. Sleepcels are fakecels

Real trucels never sleep. We are constantly kept awake in order to suffer even more, we will never know a peaceful rest so long as we still exist

RIP.

Sleep is one of my few pleasures in life. The last week, I've been getting up, eating, then going back to bed and sleeping. Getting up, eating, staring at the internet for a few hours, then going back to bed to sleep. I've had brief periods of insomnia and it's hell. I'd probably have killed myself by now if I couldn't sleep.

RIP.

Sleep is one of my few pleasures in life. The last week, I've been getting up, eating, then going back to bed and sleeping. Getting up, eating, staring at the internet for a few hours, then going back to bed to sleep.
same here sleep is a escape from this hell

Brutal. I also slept for like 1 hour a couple of days ago.

Yesterday i slept 4 hours and was awake. Today i slept over 7 hours and feel more tired than yesterday

Brutal we’re u overthinking
Not really, it was just hot as fuck and i think i had Covid or something similar to it, since i couldn't stop coughing. I feel much better now though.

not only that i am life deprived but sleep deprived too jfl. these past few weeks is the worst for me espically at night i just cant sleep it all or sleep for few hours. this is what rotting does to you.
Niggas gonna do the Russian sleep experiment

Jokes aside though, no sleep can really fuck your mental state and psyche up. It's known that not sleeping for a long enough period of time can induce hallucinations. I hope things get better broski

Jokes aside though, no sleep can really fuck your mental state and psyche up. It's known that not sleeping for a long enough period of time can induce hallucinations. I hope things get better broski
Yeah I hope I don’t get to that level

Sleep is important try to get between 7-8 hours.

Sleep-Importance-1536x864.png

Just go to sleep Early , and Open your Windows ( in case it gets to Warm , what can be Annoying )

I’m starting to have a fucked sleep schedule too

I'm depressed and also have an erratic sleep schedule. It's a symptom of the condition.

Have you tried to cope with video games?

Sleep is the cousin of death