Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I only shower once a week

Corvus The Cuckold

Corvus The Cuckold

Trump
★★★★★
This past year ive mostly stopped showering. I just cant be assed to get in, get wet then be cold after. Nobody has mentioned anything about me smelling at work but I probably do.

I haven't showered in a month now

I'll end up not showering for ages if I'm just rotting inside all day anyway

Once every couple of days

I'll end up not showering for ages if I'm just rotting inside all day anyway
I used to not even change my underwear for weeks on end when I was LDARing. Got an infection in my nuts so now I change them once a week because I dont want to relive that.

I used to not even change my underwear for weeks on end when I was LDARing. Got an infection in my nuts so now I change them once a week because I dont want to relive that.
I didn't even know that was a thing that could happen. Holy fuck

Why only once a week? I can understand showering because its exhausting to me but changing underwear takes a few seconds

I used to shower daily in hs. Them as i got more depressed, it became weekly. Then sometimes id go 2 weeks at a time

Fast forward to today, and i think ive taken 2 or 3 showers since christmas. And ive only brushed my teeth twice since then.

Even when i want to shower or brush, i usually cant because i live in a family of 6 people and everyone spends hours at a time on the toilet

IT will touch this

I'm going to take a shower right now.

Mogs me for being low inhib enough to smell at work

Also, that's pretty disgusting lol

stinky thread

This past year ive mostly stopped showering. I just cant be assed to get in, get wet then be cold after. Nobody has mentioned anything about me smelling at work but I probably do.
I only shower once a week too. It’s a waste of water to do it every day unless you work in a sweaty physical hard labor like a carpenter, construction worker, or oil rig worker,

I didn't even know that was a thing that could happen. Holy fuck
OP's testicle may have had a small knick inflicted somehow (trouser zip maybe, or fapping with over long fingernails) and harmful bacteria from fecal matter from his unwashed anus or unwashed underwear entered the knick and caused an infection.

OP's testicle may have had a small knick inflicted somehow (trouser zip maybe, or fapping with over long fingernails) and harmful bacteria from fecal matter from his unwashed anus or unwashed underwear entered the knick and caused an infection.
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Nobody has mentioned anything about me smelling at work but I probably do.
They definetly noticed they just don't tell you

If OP had examined his private parts for cuts and knicks and covered them with a bandage he could have avoided infection.

Obviously I don't know the details but it's possible his underwear was sent to a lab to determine the exact type of bacteria so that the correct antibiotic could be applied. They may have kept the underwear for further study for potential use as a bio-weapon.

No, it actually entered the tip of my prick like a UTI but spread to my balls according to doctors. It was brutally painful, like being kicked in the nuts every 5 seconds in waves of agonizing pain. They ended up ultrasounding my nuts and everything.

No, it actually entered the tip of my prick like a UTI but spread to my balls according to doctors. It was brutally painful, like being kicked in the nuts every 5 seconds in waves of agonizing pain. They ended up ultrasounding my nuts and everything.
It's no joke, glad you've recovered. But why have you stopped with the showers? Aren't you worried it might happen again?

It's no joke, glad you've recovered. But why have you stopped with the showers? Aren't you worried it might happen again?
Thank you. Ive been showering more often than I was when I got the infection but it does make me nervous at times. I also occasionally wash my dick with antibacterial soap. Im going to start showering more often now, or at least try to. When I got the infection I was going like 2 weeks without a shower.

IT bait .

I used to shower daily in hs. Them as i got more depressed, it became weekly. Then sometimes id go 2 weeks at a time

Fast forward to today, and i think ive taken 2 or 3 showers since christmas. And ive only brushed my teeth twice since then.

Even when i want to shower or brush, i usually cant because i live in a family of 6 people and everyone spends hours at a time on the toilet
Based

Lifefuel for ITfags