Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I only rarely cut my hair because I hate going to the barber!!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I hate going there it gives me anxiety. I hate sitting and waiting there and when they cut my hair they always want to talk and I hate talking with them. Also I hate people seeing my subhuman head. Its truely over for me tbh. My dad used to cut my hair to like a buzz cut but now he doesnt anymore. And I just let my hair grow and look more like a subhuman because when I have longer hair it gets curly and I look like a jew untermensch.

Just stay indoors and hire the barber to come to you.

same, I hate it because after I get a short hair it always exposes my subhuman hairline deformity :feelsrope:

I'm always amazed how professionals can screw up the most basic haircut

Learn how to cut and make a hairline.

I hate going there it gives me anxiety. I hate sitting and waiting there and when they cut my hair they always want to talk and I hate talking with them. Also I hate people seeing my subhuman head. Its truely over for me tbh. My dad used to cut my hair to like a buzz cut but now he doesnt anymore. And I just let my hair grow and look more like a subhuman because when I have longer hair it gets curly and I look like a jew untermensch.

Just buzz it off and wear a hat. Use a number 4 (1/2 inch) guard

im too lazy and too cheap to go to the barber

Do you go to a turkish barber bro?

I hate going there it gives me anxiety. I hate sitting and waiting there and when they cut my hair they always want to talk and I hate talking with them.

I know what you are talking about. Before I went to the job interview I got myself a new haircut. The female barber tried to talk to me and she asked, what I do for work. Luckily, I could answer that question, since I was about to get a job.

Just stay indoors and hire the barber to come to you.

But a female barber. You know what will happen to her.

It's great that my barber knows I'm a lost cause. She just talks to the other foids in there while she is cutting my hair.

It's actually really easy to cut your own hair. Just focus on the angles and be very careful and it'll come out almost the same as a "professional" cut.

I buzz my head.. easier than shaving it bald.. Norwood 3 so I don’t even bother with hairstyles.. haven’t been to the barber in like 5 years

My last visit to the barber 3 weeks ago ended horribly I told him not to cut too much hair and he if course did exactly that so I couldn't hide my bald patches with my longer hair anymore atm its growing back again luckily
I buzz my head.. easier than shaving it bald.. Norwood 3 so I don’t even bother with hairstyles.. haven’t been to the barber in like 5 years
I will celebrate for weeks if they find a reliable cure for baldness

My last visit to the barber 3 weeks ago ended horribly I told him not to cut too much hair and he if course did exactly that so I couldn't hide my bald patches with my longer hair anymore atm its growing back again luckily

I will celebrate for weeks if they find a reliable cure for baldness
I hate barbers who dont listen and make your hair worse than it was

U guys ever been to an all black barbershop?

I hate barbers who dont listen and make your hair worse than it was
so basically every barber lol dont know why they always have the urge to cut so much length out of it

Same and none of the barbers are fucking English as well.

True,getting my hair cut is the worst fcking hour of the month.Having to look at my subhuman face through mirror+having to small talk with a foid hairdresser as an autist..:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

JFL if you're not cutting your hair by your own.

i get it cut every 5 months or so from this length:

to this:

fuck do i look subhuman with the latter, but i refuse to go shorter and it means i can have it long for longer

It's the worst when they try to persuade you of different hairstyles and then brag about there day.

It's the worst when they try to persuade you of different hairstyles and then brag about there day.
yes man I hate that. I dont want to talk I just want to get my haircut.

yes man I hate that. I dont want to talk I just want to get my haircut.

The worst is when a foid is working there and while they are cutting your hair they stand right in front of you up close and you can't move your head.

Jfl barbers always screw up haircuts
Im thinking about cutting my own hair With a side mirror ngl how hard can it be

The worst is when a foid is working there and while they are cutting your hair they stand right in front of you up close and you can't move your head.
I have never cut my hair by foids. Only by hairy turkish guys tbh

yeah I hate it too. My barber has known me for a long time so its even more awkward.

Just ponytailmaxx bro

yeah it give me so much anxiety too, especially when they touch my face with their dirty hands

I hate it as well because of my social anxiety, I also have some weird birthmarks on my head which I'm self conscious about especially if it's a foid barber(which it most likely is). The very act of hair cutting feels extremely pleasant and relaxing though it's just just the stress about them fucking up and the social pressure which I can't stand. Luckily I learned how to cut my own hair so I save money and the pain of going there.

same OP..... they are so nosey and never stfu. i dont want to talk to you idiot so just cut my hair and stfu.

My next (and last) barber will be the Norwood Reaper.

:y'all: Hmm, y'all can't just get a haircut, bro? Very concerning. In that case, double up on your showers and make sure you never miss an opportunity to show off that glorious personality!

Even just going to the barber I get so fucking anxious. It was supposed to get better through interactions but the opposite is the case. Ever had some thot do your hair and you see some look of disgust near the end? At first I thought I was being paranoid but the younger the girl the more likely this happens. Sadly in my country/area men doing it are pretty rare.

I love it. Its the only Itime when a femoid touch me and it feel sooooo good

That feel when she touch your head,she is so close to you,is awesome.

I always go with a femoid who have,perhaps,35 or 40 years old. She is cute. When she cut my hair,she is so close to me that I can feel her tits on me.

You have to try it,boyo.

It's great that my barber knows I'm a lost cause. She just talks to the other foids in there while she is cutting my hair.
damn bro it is fucking suifiel why the fuck you go to a foid

same OP..... they are so nosey and never stfu. i dont want to talk to you idiot so just cut my hair and stfu.

That's exactly how I feel.