Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I only have empathy for incels who are shorter than 6 feet, NEET or low tier wagie, and KV at a minimum.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
That is my standard for incels who I actually have empathy for on this site at this point. Ironic right... it's like some dating app whore saying :foidSoy: "I only date (insert insane requirement here)". I don't care about you having trouble at your 6 figures tech job where you have enough money to buy all the copes you could ever want, I don't care about you if you are over 6 foot and are having trouble as an incel when you mog literally most guys, I don't care about you if you kissed and gotten handjobs/blowjobs from girls yet still are a virgin... The bar for incels is so low at this point. I don't care about you as an incel if you have friends and go out clubbing/to bars on the weekend. Also fuck the dumb sandniggers and niggers and asian retards who live in the West (not in their own countries) on this site who clutch to JBW like it's night and day. Go get an affirmative action job and stfu sucking cock on the side of the road.

Last edited:
Yep, I have all of those traits in the title :feelsrope:

OP typical stormnigger thinking Indians and asians have affirmative action:feelskek::feelskek: when Indians and Asians in the west are literally higher IQ suck my dick op

OP typical stormnigger thinking Indians and asians have affirmative action:feelskek::feelskek: when Indians and Asians in the west are literally higher IQ suck my dick op
If a company has the chance to higher an Indian or a white guy with the same credentials they are going to go with Indian. Cope more and reap the benefits of globohomo...

@Mentally lost cel brags in another thread about how he kissed foids.

I have empathy for Incel's that show empathy to other unfortunate looking people.

I don't subscribe to arbitrary sympathy standards . If you do not believe that an ugly 6 feet guy can be Incel it's your opinion, but it shows your own bias toward others.

If a company has the chance to higher an Indian or a white guy with the same credentials they are going to go with Indian. Cope more and reap the benefits of globohomo...
99% of the time they hire a white guy:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: they only hire indians cos they are cheaper. JFL if you think the average curry/ricecel sexless eunuch is benefitting from globohomo. where tf is my affirmative action:feelskek: Curries and asians are just more present stem, while many whites dont want to do stem anymore due to the cost of uni (because most curries / asians are upper middle class) there are studies showing asians and indians have it harder to get into uni then white or black students

I have empathy for Incel's that show empathy to other unfortunate looking people.

I don't subscribe to arbitrary sympathy standards . If you do not believe that an ugly 6 feet guy can be Incel it's your opinion, but it shows your own bias toward others.
Based and agreed,I’ve always shown emptathy for others

99% of the time they hire a white guy:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: they only hire indians cos they are cheaper. JFL if you think the average curry/ricecel sexless eunuch is benefitting from globohomo. where tf is my affirmative action:feelskek: Curries and asians are just more present stem, while many whites dont want to do stem anymore due to the cost of uni (because most curries / asians are upper middle class) there are studies showing asians and indians have it harder to get into uni then white or black students
Bro u are legit retarded that is all I have to say. Indians aren't cheaper if they are working in the West only if they outsource labor which you can say about literally any non Western country. You have no idea how the world works.

Bro u are legit retarded that is all I have to say. Indians aren't cheaper if they are working in the West only if they outsource labor which you can say about literally any non Western country. You have no idea how the world works.
thats what I was talking about outsourcing labour to third world.

here is literally no social justice for indians and asians, there is only BLM by white foids who like tyrones bbc, indians have no such movement. Affirmative action for indians makes no sense even from a social justice stand point since indians are usually higher earners/ skilled immigrants in the west. Indians have negative tier social status compared to blacks we dont get any sort of affirmative action or preferential treatment:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Under 5’8 is when true Manletism begins

So many people have come and gone on this site since it was first created, like 80% of users, most users here at this moment are probably young fakecels who will ascend in the next couple of years and you will never see them again.

5 10 neet, not kissless virgin.

That is my standard for incels who I actually have empathy for on this site at this point. Ironic right... it's like some dating app whore saying :foidSoy: "I only date (insert insane requirement here)". I don't care about you having trouble at your 6 figures tech job where you have enough money to buy all the copes you could ever want, I don't care about you if you are over 6 foot and are having trouble as an incel when you mog literally most guys, I don't care about you if you kissed and gotten handjobs/blowjobs from girls yet still are a virgin... The bar for incels is so low at this point. I don't care about you as an incel if you have friends and go out clubbing/to bars on the weekend. Also fuck the dumb sandniggers and niggers and asian retards who live in the West (not in their own countries) on this site who clutch to JBW like it's night and day. Go get an affirmative action job and stfu sucking cock on the side of the road.
Yep, I have all of those traits in the title :feelsrope:
Hi dude I'm new in this community, do you have no friends like me? I know is because I'm overweight, balding at 20 and ugly. But I want to be sure if incels algo struggle with having and maintaining friends. I never get invited to parties they just show me pictures or tell me how good it was

Hi dude I'm new in this community, do you have no friends like me? I know is because I'm overweight, balding at 20 and ugly. But I want to be sure if incels algo struggle with having and maintaining friends. I never get invited to parties they just show me pictures or tell me how good it was
I have 0 friends. Having 0 friends is a trucel trait. You can still have friends as an incel that doesn't make you a failed normie or whatever but usually someone who goes out every weekend to clubs and bars with a social circle is most likely a failed normie.

incels don't have friends. they find it even harder to make new friends. you sound likea normie.

Just a note there, handjobs/blowjobs are, from what I’ve seen, regarded as more intimate and difficult to get than sex, because the foid gets nothing from it. This doesn’t apply to chads, of course, but especially sluts won’t do them easily.

I have 0 friends. Having 0 friends is a trucel trait. You can still have friends as an incel that doesn't make you a failed normie or whatever but usually someone who goes out every weekend to clubs and bars with a social circle is most likely a failed normie.
Thanks man, I'm an incel with all the words now I feel free that I know that I can't compete with Chad and my destiny is to be alone. :feelsautistic:

That is my standard for incels who I actually have empathy for on this site at this point. Ironic right... it's like some dating app whore saying :foidSoy: "I only date (insert insane requirement here)". I don't care about you having trouble at your 6 figures tech job where you have enough money to buy all the copes you could ever want, I don't care about you if you are over 6 foot
I'm over 6 foot but I'm a freckly curly-haired ginger with a grotesque ogreface. I'm 28 KHHV.

boeing outsourced their plane software code to Indian codemonkey and look at what happened

I
Im a 5’4, cystic acne trucel :lul: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
At least I’m a rich Jew

incels don't have friends. they find it even harder to make new friends. you sound likea normie.
he is normie. They always talk the way you can see they ain't from based department