Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I only have blackpilled thoughts

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
Im at the point where I have no copes, and I have already exhausted the anime and video game copies, which are essential for a NEET/rottercel to stay sane. So, I sit in my basement, mostly staring at a wall or pacing around, thinking about the blackpill. Then I go to my PC and watch a ton of BP videos. After that, I watch some normal videos or indulge in chinktok. Then, I go for a night walk and contemplate my life and the blackpill's impact on my life and all the social milestones i missed out on such as having a group of friend's going to parties etc. When you live this way for so long, you start to completely wither inside, losing all hope and motivation. I no longer have desires or care for anything. When you've fought for so long, you eventually become tired and accept the reality that your life was always rigged, a losing game from the beginning. Therefore, there is no reason to try. I hate my parents, my genetics, and this reality in general. As a sub-5 male, your life is destined to be a living hell. My advice to you is to give up; your life will never change, no matter what you do. It's just over for you, you genetic garbage there is no happiness for you just rot to death in your copes thats all you will ever have.

Last edited:
@FemoidsGTFO thoughts?

Do you think that helps your condition stay depressed all day? We won't have a gf anyways so y all this mental masturbation

Do you think that helps your condition stay depressed all day? We won't have a gf anyways so y all this mental masturbation
Because I hate life and no longer have any desires and everywhere i go i simply see the blackpill constantly reminding me of reality so its only natural that i constantly think of it.

IMG 3782

You just gotta train your mind to do something else maybe Start Hustlemaxxing

Work alot and do side jobs to keep your mind off it

You just gotta train your mind to do something else maybe Start Hustlemaxxing

Work alot and do side jobs to keep your mind off it
yea prob gonna try to start doing something like crypto or daytrading idk if thats even worh it but its worth a shot ig

Probably a phase, eventually you will tire yourself out, and the sadness/ rage will turn to apathy. I find it hard to give a shit anymore, though it helps I have been on kike pills for many years now too.

I would also advise not spending all your time watching blackpill videos, and being on this site.

What also helped me was starting exercise. Bought an exercise bike and weights a couple of years a go, though you could go to a gym if you prefer.

Probably a phase, eventually you will tire yourself out, and the sadness/ rage will turn to apathy. I find it hard to give a shit anymore, though it helps I have been on kike pills for many years now too.

I would also advise not spending all your time watching blackpill videos, and being on this site.

What also helped me was starting exercise. Bought an exercise bike and weights a couple of years a go, though you could go to a gym if you prefer.
good advice thank you brocel