Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I only get out of bed to vape and smoke weed. I barely eat now

Stonersperg

Stonersperg

Diagnosed autistic schizo stimulant user/ex stoner
★★★★
As the title says, I lay in bed all day on my phone and I shall only get out of bed to either eat, or smoke weed, or vape.

The rotting is taking full force. It hurts to lay in bed now so it feels like im rotting.

Every day I want burgers because I smoke too much, cant relate

But if I smoked and only ate indian food I'd prob not have an appetite either, shit burns your entire digestive tract top to bottom and doesnt always taste too good but it is very healthy usually.

Name checks out tbhtbh

Doesnt weed make you hungry.

I dont know because i rarely smoked weed in my life

tfw there is no reason to live

Doesnt weed make you hungry.

I dont know because i rarely smoked weed in my life
It's gotten to the point where I've been rotting so hard that I lost my appetite. I only eat snacks in the middle of the night.

As the title says, I lay in bed all day on my phone and I shall only get out of bed to either eat, or smoke weed, or vape.

The rotting is taking full force. It hurts to lay in bed now so it feels like im rotting.
Boyo.

I care about you.

This is not healthy. Get rid of the weed.

Get out and walk an hour a day, listen to music.

Keep a schedule.

Be around people, any way possible

Boyo.

I care about you.

This is not healthy. Get rid of the weed.

Get out and walk an hour a day, listen to music.

Keep a schedule.

Be around people, any way possible
My mental abilities have turned me into a wizard and I am not part of society. Being around people gives me crippling anxiety. Weed is the only cope I have that somewhat brings me away from these things. :feelsLSD:

My regiment.. smoke bits of cigars all day long and drink at 2 liters of Coke Zero a day.

It's gotten to the point where I've been rotting so hard that I lost my appetite. I only eat snacks in the middle of the night.
Same lol

Just now eating doritos at 4 am