Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I only feel motivation for wrongdoing

F

Fearend_Loathing

Recruit
★★
when I am greeted with a potential opportunity to be social, I mentally check out, every Blackpill study goes through my head and I just decide not to engage in any conversation wether I’m included or not, especially if there’s a woman involved, I have once had an attractive girl who goes to the same gym as me ask what my name was, and I just stood there like a statue debating if after everything I’ve seen, it would be worth it to even open the doors for her to hurt me.

After what had to be a solid 10 seconds of death stare, I legitimately sprinted out of the gym, and I do not regret my decision at all to this day, I successfully protected myself from the enemy without altercation or escalation.

(For reference, I do not think this girl was into me, she is the average gym bunny, and I had started to gain a reputation among the regular gym goers for just walking in and working out without talking to anyone for 2+ yrs, she was probably just curious.)

On the other hand, whenever I think about working towards a negative goal, even if that goal seems so far out of reach, I actually end up telling myself all the motivational things that I purposely stomp out in other situations.

“We only live one life, why not work for it?”
“You’ll never know if you don’t try”
“Nobody else is gonna do it for you”

I will do my best to put in work slowly and consistently over time, but ONLY when the outcome is to spread misery through minor acts of tomfoolery, I feel confident, competent, I will groom myself more and will smile and laugh to myself as I find it genuinely fun to take up the challenge, but never for anything good, once again, I have been in this community so long that even if the opportunity arose to ‘“”ascend’”” I would shoot it down in my head to the point I prepare myself to become aggressive (not violent, just hostile) if approached if it means I’ve defended myself.

This mentality is so backwards that I know even some of you will be pissed at me for not just going for it even just to ‘pump and dump’ and I don’t really have a solid response to that, I just fucking hate people now.

Last edited:
Reminds me of my old custom title :- Sin-Fueled Motivation

when I am greeted with a potential opportunity to be social, I mentally check out, every Blackpill study goes through my head and I just decide not to engage in any conversation wether I’m included or not, especially if there’s a woman involved, I have once had an attractive girl who goes to the same gym as me ask what my name was, and I just stood there like a statue debating if after everything I’ve seen, it would be worth it
I can relate to this tbh

idk I don't care about anything that is either morally good or evil

morality is intrinsically boring, whether positive or negative