Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I only date tall guys teehee but all you need is personality

Robobrain

Robobrain

A permavirgin reporting for duty, ad victoriam
Foid is mocking short guys saying that women like to feel protected and feminine teehee and you manletcels can never make foids protected women are very primitive monkeys they haven't evolved much.

"92% of men in relationships were 5.6 inches taller than their partner"

IveHadEnough

Wow 92% so in other words I’m fucked

being a manlet is brutal

post wall , used up . NEXT .

I think she means that women want to feel like children and that they are perfectly reasonable that they want a guy double their size but hate non chad guys who want a girl half as short as them and call them pedos

Most girls height-mog me...

I wish men would start age shaming women more instead of fat shaming. They can change being fat, but they cant change their age.

OvarianReserve

Last edited:

“I need my tallfag boyfriend to protect me” “TEEHEE”

I think she means that women want to feel like children and that they are perfectly reasonable that they want a guy double their size but hate non chad guys who want a girl half as short as them and call them pedos
Do you want a girl that short? I honestly do, tall foids repulse me.

females don't have preferences, they don't have opinions.

I can kill men with my bare hands and strong as a horse, but I cannot defend a foid because I'm 5'6. Ok.

Will be nice when I'm in SEA and over a foot taller than foids. They will beg me to carry them around on my back then bring them to a bed for the white mans cock fucking. Rice cels on suicide watch

Will be nice when I'm in SEA and over a foot taller than foids. They will beg me to carry them around on my back then bring them to a bed for the white mans cock fucking. Rice cels on suicide watch
Ban this bragging tallfag. Or better yet, ban all tallfags.

Ban this bragging tallfag. Or better yet, ban all tallfags.
Wasn't Bragging only bannable when bragging experiences with foids?

Foid is mocking short guys saying that women like to feel protected and feminine teehee and you manletcels can never make foids protected women are very primitive monkeys they haven't evolved much.

Life fuel? 6 foot 2 ngl this sounds life fuel but I'm a curry so it never began even a Chad preet facially only got 1 out of 10 matches on tinder

What a stupid cunt

youtube and a foid nope not watching.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back