Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I only crush on stacies

spermretentionmax

spermretentionmax

5’6
★★★★★
I’m not a volcel, I have tried to pick up subhuman and ltbs before but they obviously rejected me. But I understand why they would reject me since they have better options due to foids infinite SMV. Maybe uglier foids have more reason to reject men since they know men like me aren’t really all that interested in them and just want any foid.

I only crush severely on gigastacies. All my crushes since elementary school were on the prettiest girl I could find. I just don’t understand why I would pine over some mid pussy in my class when Stacy is right there. There’s this foid that I met outside who looked so cute and angelic, she was around 5’1 and had big eyes and a cute button nose. She fogged every other foid in the room. I kept on talking to her and the next time I saw her, I immediately went to her and ignored every other foid.

I feel bad that I do this though. I should only be going for my looksmatch just like how we say here on the forum that foids should go for their looksmatches. I can’t get mad at foids rejecting me when the only girls I like are Stacies. Am I abnormal or does everyone else hyperfixate on the prettiest foid in the room?

I hope this post isn’t considered foid worship

I’m not a volcel, I have tried to pick up subhuman and ltbs before but they obviously rejected me. But I understand why they would reject me since they have better options due to foids infinite SMV. Maybe uglier foids have more reason to reject men since they know men like me aren’t really all that interested in them and just want any foid.

I only crush severely on gigastacies. All my crushes since elementary school were on the prettiest girl I could find. I just don’t understand why I would pine over some mid pussy in my class when Stacy is right there. There’s this foid that I met outside who looked so cute and angelic, she was around 5’1 and had big eyes and a cute button nose. She fogged every other foid in the room. I kept on talking to her and the next time I saw her, I immediately went to her and ignored every other foid.

I feel bad that I do this though. I should only be going for my looksmatch just like how we say here on the forum that foids should go for their looksmatches. I can’t get mad at foids rejecting me when the only girls I like are Stacies. Am I abnormal or does everyone else hyperfixate on the prettiest foid in the room?

Same.

I’m not a volcel, I have tried to pick up subhuman and ltbs before but they obviously rejected me. But I understand why they would reject me since they have better options due to foids infinite SMV.
IT will call you a volcel despite you clarifying this, they are stupid NPCs and I fucking hate them, they are a cult who rejects reality and selectively show certain post in order to support their bullshit woke narrative.

I personally crush on almost all women I see out there, I would date 70% of adult women out there, if I'm a virgin is because ALL OF THEM reject me. I crush on nerdy Beckys with glasses.

I only crush on your mom OP

Oh wow, I didn't even notice it...
That's cool that the co-founder is here!

Salute, man. And thanks for creating this site. Regardless of my issues with it, it gave people that need a safe space, a space.

Austin Powers Movie GIF

This notion that cels aren't allowed to crush on very attractive women needs to die.

I definitely think it's fakecel behavior to not feel anything towards "mid" girls, considering where you stand, but I'm not gonna say anything beyond that. You do you.

This notion that cels aren't allowed to crush on very attractive women needs to die.

I definitely think it's fakecel behavior to not feel anything towards "mid" girls, considering where you stand, but I'm not gonna say anything beyond that. You do you.
I mean why would you feel anything for a random mid whore when there’s a Stacy whore standing right next to her? But obviously I would love and appreciate any girl who’s interested in me and probably stop looking at other girls if I have her

I mean why would you feel anything for a random mid whore when there’s a Stacy whore standing right next to her?
Genuinely don't have a reason to give you.
I just do. Have had crushes on 9s, 4s, 8s, 3s, so on. I'm a 2. So my perspective on what I find attractive, is that of a 2.

Your reasoning makes total sense, so I'm not trying to argue you out of it. Again, you do you.
But obviously I would love and appreciate any girl who’s interested in me and probably stop looking at other girls if I have her
I believe you.

That's why deadfall traps are so popular