Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I only care about women sexually

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Most men do as well, subconsciously. But I don't really care what women think or say. They're just walking bodies to fuck.

Based. Ban all simps, toilet worshippers, and onenitiscels. Females are objects to be used and discarded.

What is the point of a woman?

A life support machine for a vagina.

I think most men only care about them sexually, not even subconsciously.

I think most men only care about them sexually, not even subconsciously.
Notice how whenever you dislike women other men tell you "get laid!"

Notice how whenever you dislike women other men tell you "get laid!"
you've made a great point. Also they'd say "tell me you're a virgin without telling me". "Tell me you get no hoes without telling me". "tell me you have no bitches". "This nigga gets no girls".

you've made a great point. Also they'd say "tell me you're a virgin without telling me". "Tell me you get no hoes without telling me". "tell me you have no bitches". "This nigga gets no girls".
It's all about the sex. The only reason they like women is sex. Even women will call you a virgin if you dislike them because they know the only reason men like them is sex.

Most men do as well, subconsciously. But I don't really care what women think or say. They're just walking bodies to fuck.
The best part is if you actually say that youre a misogynist. But these whores have no issue being nothing but sex objects for dozens of men. :feelsclown: :feelstastyman:

The best part is if you actually say that youre a misogynist. But these whores have no issue being nothing but sex objects for dozens of men. :feelsclown: :feelstastyman:

Men and women arent supposed to be "friends" or any of that shit. Men and women are supposed to be sexually attracted to each other.

Men and women arent supposed to be "friends" or any of that shit. Men and women are supposed to be sexually attracted to each other.
If a man and a woman is friends they shun it funnily enough. Even through they supposedly support it.

It's all about the sex. The only reason they like women is sex. Even women will call you a virgin if you dislike them because they know the only reason men like them is sex.
True