Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I once hated myself for being autistic.

Cmonk

Cmonk

Greycel
★★
When I was in high school I fucking hated being autistic! During my high school years I hated myself for being autistic, because it felt like people looked down on me or have pity on me some kind of bullshit like that.

I was lucky that nobody bullied me or hate me. All through high school was so fucking lonely. The only type of interaction I got was a hi or how u doin. That’s it.

Any other time I would try to talk to them, but it was short.

I was the guy who was just there, that most of everyone knew of. Sucky part I was a loner. I remember always At lunch time I would be at a table all by myself. Literally a whole fucking table to myself and everyone else were sitting with people.

Those tables were full, but I got a whole fucking table to myself. I fucking hated it. I strongly believe it was my autism, that I was lonely and nobody hardly talk to me. What made it worst I was in a special Ed class. Most of everyone knew that as well.

Because of the class I was in and my autism, I felt that I was worthless or stupid. I felt that I was less to everyone. I strongly believe that’s why people didn’t talk to me much, because of that.

It also affected my confidence. I had a couple of crushes in high school, but i pretty much knew I would be rejected because of my looks and my autism. Which made me shy.

After graduating high school I realized I am who I am and I can’t change that. I became less depressed, but still lonely.

You guys have any similar situations?

Autism is a social death sentence for XY chromosome

i have autism and pepole treat me like a child

I was the guy who was just there, that most of everyone knew of. Sucky part I was a loner. I remember always At lunch time I would be at a table all by myself. Literally a whole fucking table to myself and everyone else were sitting with people
That's me too. I used to eat alone all the time while other tables were full of normies eating in groups.

thats what life as an autistic man is like ur just someone to laugh at and shit on

I don't know much what to say.

I agree, though.

I hate everybody else for being neurotypical

That's me too. I used to eat alone all the time while other tables were full of normies eating in groups.
those times just suck for guys like us. The only thing good was the lunch, but just depends what it is other than that. Those times just suck for us.

Us aspies are superior beings

School was a never ending nightmare and 'autism' wasn't really known amongst the wider public, so I had no chance to understand what was wrong with me or why I was struggling so much. neither did my teacher know anything or show any meaningful support. nothing but lonelyness and humiliation. honestly suprised that I didn't kill myself back then. in comparison my misery is far too low key to get me to rope right now. at least now I'm not getting tortured every day 5 days a week.

i have autism and pepole treat me like a child
Tell "pepole" to go suck a dick, he/she? Sounds like a douchebag/cunt bitch. What kind of name is pepole anyway? Did he get that name from pissing on a pole?