Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I once had a boner when a foid smiled at me, raising her eyebrow

mcmoohyun

mcmoohyun

Totalenkrieg against Normgroids
-
At the place i work at(as a part timer). We were having a sort of trivial chat and idk why she did that but anyway i felt my small peepee was waking up "a little bit" somehow.

Ofc nothing more than this though. Leading that emotion to such thing as oneitis is cucked fakecel trait so i will never.

Last edited:
I never get boners but when a good looking foid gives me a smile my brain gets a brief shock of excitement, but they just do it they will never have sex with me so why care

I never get boners but when a good looking foid gives me a smile my brain gets a brief shock of excitement, but they just do it they will never have sex with me so why care
Yeah anyway my conclusion is the same. Actually she already has his own bf and i will never get any chance with her. It is a suifuel rather than a lifefuel tbf.

did she raise both eyebrows or just one?

I don't get boners anymore.

tfw she makes tiktok faces

You don’t care if a woman smiles at you because she’ll never have sex with you?
Yeah I know that just rub it on face you prick

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back