Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I often time forget that I’m never alone in this and that there are thousands of men all over the world going through the same things as me

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★
It can be really easy to forget that I’m not the only one going through this, it’s good to know that I’m not alone in my struggle.

But it can be really easy to forget all of that when all I see are happy people all the time and people getting to experience all the things I never could. Sometimes I feel like the main character in a world of npcs.

Or that I’m in my own personal hell with me being the only person and everyone else are demons made to torment me.

It can be really easy to forget that I’m not the only one going through this, it’s good to know that I’m not alone in my struggle.

But it can be really easy to forget all of that when all I see are happy people all the time and people getting to experience all the things I never could. Sometimes I feel like the main character in a world of npcs.

Or that I’m in my own personal hell with me being the only person and everyone else are demons made to torment me.
i would feel better if i knew youll in person though then i wouldnt be so alone all the time