Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I often get confused for Blasian as a curry

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Banned
-
Users who have seen me can confirm. Fml tbh. I look like typical subhuman mutt

@edgelordcel he should go to Poland to ascend then right? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

@Pajeetsingh what did we do to experience such a subhuman life bhai

Don't worry tbh, most curries look like subhuman mutts, not Blasian type but still

It’s a good thing right ?

(BL)Asian > Curry

That was a larp to see how you'd react.
Cope you must be taller then. Never saw a short mallu nigger in my life. All mallus are tall
Still not enough. I know curries who are around 6’3.
Still, doesn't negate the existence of being curry
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: This is what is called self-hated. Maybe in the west, not in India at best average height in 5'8 in most cities of South India.

He can come to Andhra. Only 0.25% are above 6 foot :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Cope you must be taller then. Never saw a short mallu nigger in my life. All mallus are tall

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: This is what is called self-hated. Maybe in the west, not in India at best average height in 5'8 in most cities of South India.

He can come to Andhra. Only 0.25% are above 6 foot :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

View attachment 1166219
Fuck stats bro. Every incel who believed that shit got brutally mogged when they left their basements. Plenty of such stories…

Some Rajasthanis can be moggers but most of them look like regular pajeets in my experience
A lot of them have very well defined jaw lines and skull. It enhances their caucasoid looks , I look like a abo over there. Mogged all the time.

A lot of them have very well defined jaw lines and skull. It enhances their caucasoid looks , I look like a abo over there. Mogged all the time.
Same. Even I have abo features. I can send u pic if u are curious. I'm a mallu btw