Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I officially denounce myself from the entire Black community [RANT THREAD]

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
Tldr at bottom for low-attentionspancels

Partly Inspired by this thread which focused on this tweet.

I sadly can not become "white" in the literal sense, but from this point onwards and on any future applications I apply for, I will not be ticking the "Black British" box as I'm a "coon" for not glorifying the depravity that exists in the Black/African-American/African/Black-British communities.

The entire black community is a joke and a large amount of them (my mother included; my father doesn't lack the introspection), fail to acknowledge the responsibility on their behalf for some of the problems brought upon themselves.
I've made numerous comments on this and even many users on this thread have referred to me as "self-hating". This post isn't made on the foundations of self-hate, but rather the realisation that the Black community is a fucking joke.

Let me explain why.

Being black means "acting black", there's criteria to be met, you have to "prove your blackness" to be accepted by other blacks and even have a chance to date black women, and speaking proper english is a no

This is not the only Forum I have been active on, I've been on other (non-Inceldom) related boards and across each forum profile that had no information with regards to my appearance; 100% of members assumed I was white - specifically a Blonde white. This surprised me as I'd been in a voicechat with many of these members and they were still adamant that I was a caucasion member (despite even having a coloured Avatar for a game which had customizations).

Despite the side of my character I've displayed on the forums, I've been described as:

-Reserved
-Shy
-Quiet
-Levelheaded
-Peaceful

I don't curse in public, the closest thing to a "curse", I have said in my day-to-day life has been "crap".

As I didn't subscribe to the Black culture of drugs, gang activity, listening to inaudible screaming they call "rap music" about having intercourse with women and have a disdain for the police, I have been labelled:

- A coon
- An Oreo
- Posh Whitehead
- A Tory (If you're british you'll understand)
- Whitewashed black
- Future Black schoolshooter
- White
- White [Insert Word here]

Just today, I've been called a "coon" by a black foid on twitter because I was pointing out that being a healthy weight makes one more desirable as opposed to being overweight:

@Colvin76 Am I being self-hating?
The black community literally label you with derogatory terms for not being a degenerate yet act surprised when degenerates of their own race end up in a situation that leads to them dying.
I understand some members will tell me to disregard their idiotic namecalling for not adhering to their ways, but I receive this from all races, but this is being fuelled by the black community.

Inspite of her incessant Narcissim and slightly autistic POV, she slowly makes sense:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caVdXzTHG70

Tldr:
-OP no longer wants to be black
-OP realises keeps been called "coon" for not being a degenerate
-OP all his life being called "white"
-OP just got called a coon again by black foid on twitter for logical deduction
-OP points out self-imposed problems by black community
-OP wants nothing to do with them as they themselves (or anyone else) wants anything to do with him

facts man online on other platforms ppl instantly assume im white when im not

facts man online on other platforms ppl instantly assume im white when im not
It's sad that the black community is pushing these stereotypes which harm themselevs and other races, yet in the next sentence act surprised when those stereotypes are used against them by the other races.

Lol'd @ the tldr section.
Yeah, the black community is a joke.

Do (most) black people dislike other black people who wish not to do drugs, listen to rap, and not get involved into fights or any other illegal activities? I recall someone telling me that once.

Do (most) black people dislike other black people who wish not to do drugs, listen to rap, and not get involved into fights or any other illegal activities? I recall someone telling me that once.

Yes

Black people are the only race in the world that look down on anyone with a sense of reason and intelligence.

Yes

Black people are the only race in the world that look down on anyone with a sense of reason and intelligence.

I have never before seen such a victim complex in any other race/group other than in the black community. Niggas are literally dying to play the victim.

Yes, pretty much.
Here in the US if you're black, don't talk in ebonics, and don't sound like an absolute fucking retard then you'll get ousted by your peers for sounding "white".
I've seen it happen many times before.

Last edited:
Yes

Yes, pretty much.
Here in the US if you're black, don't talk in ebonics, and don't sound like an absolute fucking retard then you'll get ousted by your peers for sounding "white".
I've seen it many times before.
That sucks tbh. I've noticed it in white people too but it's way more prominent within blacks. For example, in my High School if you do not smoke ,talk back to teachers, perform terribly at school, listen to 'rap' and don't get into fights the kids bully you and view you as lesser to them

I have never before seen such a victim complex in any other race/group other than in the black community. Niggas are literally dying to play the victim.
I mean you've got feminists, but for the most part I agree.

When Growing up this is what I'd here from my parents:

-You'll struggle to get into High school, you have to do 2x as well as a caucasian to stand a chance.
-You'll struggle to get into college, you have to do 2x as well as a caucasian to stand a chance.

Etc. Etc.

Feminists, Black community and Women and other groups all want "reperations" in the form of benefits for something that never even affected them. I'm not denying the existence of racism, but to say that YOU NEED TO HIRE MORE BLACK PEOPLE TO YOUR COMPANY JUST BECAUSE, is illogical and further creating more segregations.

Black single mothers are always the victims. They're never held responsible for having intercourse with the BLACK DUDE who had no intention of practicing safe sex/abstaining/raising a child, then these same foids are on social media, parenting about how "They don't need no man", "Black men ain't shit", "I've got my welfare stamps and a minimum wage job", raising a child to enter the viscous cycle again.

Self-reflection is the first step to improvement. Encouraging a community to do that is labelled as "hateful".
if you're black, don't talk in ebonics, and don't sound like an absolute fucking retard then you'll get ousted by your peers for sounding "white".
I've seen it many times before.
For example, in my High School if you do not smoke ,talk back to teachers, perform terribly at school, listen to 'rap' and don't get into fights the kids bully you and view you as lesser to them

Tldr at bottom for low-attentionspancels

Partly Inspired by this thread which focused on this tweet.

I sadly can not become "white" in the literal sense, but from this point onwards and on any future applications I apply for, I will not be ticking the "Black British" box as I'm a "coon" for not glorifying the depravity that exists in the Black/African-American/African/Black-British communities.

The entire black community is a joke and a large amount of them (my mother included; my father doesn't lack the introspection), fail to acknowledge the responsibility on their behalf for some of the problems brought upon themselves.
I've made numerous comments on this and even many users on this thread have referred to me as "self-hating". This post isn't made on the foundations of self-hate, but rather the realisation that the Black community is a fucking joke.

Let me explain why.

This is not the only Forum I have been active on, I've been on other (non-Inceldom) related boards and across each forum profile that had no information with regards to my appearance; 100% of members assumed I was white - specifically a Blonde white. This surprised me as I'd been in a voicechat with many of these members and they were still adamant that I was a caucasion member (despite even having a coloured Avatar for a game which had customizations).

Despite the side of my character I've displayed on the forums, I've been described as:

-Reserved
-Shy
-Quiet
-Levelheaded
-Peaceful

I don't curse in public, the closest thing to a "curse", I have said in my day-to-day life has been "crap".

As I didn't subscribe to the Black culture of drugs, gang activity, listening to inaudible screaming they call "rap music" about having intercourse with women and have a disdain for the police, I have been labelled:

- A coon
- An Oreo
- Posh Whitehead
- A Tory (If you're british you'll understand)
- Whitewashed black
- Future Black schoolshooter
- White
- White [Insert Word here]

Just today, I've been called a "coon" by a black foid on twitter because I was pointing out that being a healthy weight makes one more desirable as opposed to being overweight:

View attachment 281499

@Colvin76 Am I being self-hating?
The black community literally label you with derogatory terms for not being a degenerate yet act surprised when degenerates of their own race end up in a situation that leads to them dying.
I understand some members will tell me to disregard their idiotic namecalling for not adhering to their ways, but I receive this from all races, but this is being fuelled by the black community.

Inspite of her incessant Narcissim and slightly autistic POV, she slowly makes sense:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caVdXzTHG70

Tldr:
-OP no longer wants to be black
-OP realises keeps been called "coon" for not being a degenerate
-OP all his life being called "white"
-OP just got called a coon again by black foid on twitter for logical deduction
-OP points out self-imposed problems by black community
-OP wants nothing to do with them as they themselves (or anyone else) wants anything to do with him

I understand you man I myself am mixed race and I always felt left out by other niggers simply because I didn't do drugs and generally didn't act like a retarded thug. I was bullied because of me not being the stereotype thug nigger. Skip to the present and now Niggers in my country are complaining about racisme (even do blacks are worshiped in the nethershits) and every nigger is now claiming that they are constantly discriminated against in my country while the only time I felt discriminate it was while I was by niggers. I fucking hate all of those black lives matter bitches and their white dogs that simp for them.

Another one has escaped the Jew controlled plantation.
Well done

while the only time I felt discriminate it was while I was by niggers
Agreed.

I definitely have come across "light racism" from Blacks, but I used to be cool with a caucasian from EE that we'd make racial jokes to each other.

- OP is a race traitor and cuck

reject those who reject you

dn rd tho but whats up with the western obsession with race? It's fucking sick tbh. Just do you own shit bro, you're not a member of a x or y community, you're just an individual. You do whatever the hell you want, that has nothing to do with race wtf

reject those who reject you
The child who is rejected by the village shall burn it down to feel its warmth. pan-African Proverb

dn rd tho but whats up with the western obsession with race? It's fucking sick tbh. Just do you own shit bro, you're not a member of a x or y community, you're just an individual. You do whatever the hell you want, that has nothing to do with race wtf
Your outlook is one which a part of me believes everyone should have, however doing "whatever the hell you want" shall result in opposition from those who don't want you do whatever you please.

As of June 26, 2020 I am the only Black male < 20 who's on my specific STEM course (there is another but he's old asf). In that specific context I see myself as an individual but there will always be a part of me pondering: Why aren't there more blacks within this community?

Why is it that I fit such a unique niche that I'm labelled all these terms?

If everyone was seen as an individual I wouldnt be seen as an "Oreo".

Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif

Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif

AGREED WITH EVERY SINGLE FUCKING WORD.

More blacks NEED to start "acting & speaking white". If that happens the black community will be completely fixed.

Thug culture and ghetto culture NEED TO BE BANNED OUT OF EXISTENCE.

Just do you own shit bro, you're not a member of a x or y community, you're just an individual. You do whatever the hell you want, that has nothing to do with race wtf
high iq

AGREED WITH EVERY SINGLE FUCKING WORD.

More blacks NEED to start "acting & speaking white". If that happens the black community will be completely fixed.

Thug culture and ghetto culture NEED TO BE BANNED OUT OF EXISTENCE.
F1FC09D3 ECFD 44B9 ADD9 AA768A470EE8

niggers will never learn though.

Your outlook is one which a part of me believes everyone should have, however doing "whatever the hell you want" shall result in opposition from those who don't want you do whatever you please.

As of June 26, 2020 I am the only Black male < 20 who's on my specific STEM course (there is another but he's old asf). In that specific context I see myself as an individual but there will always be a part of me pondering: Why aren't there more blacks within this community?

Why is it that I fit such a unique niche that I'm labelled all these terms?

If everyone was seen as an individual I wouldnt be seen as an "Oreo".
I see, I guess since you grew up in this cultural environment you can't help but think in the same way other people do. You're a product of it.

One of the few things I actually like about my culture is the racial democracy thing. Not that racism isn't a thing but that perception people have, you know? In your country you're a black person who happens to do x, y and z. Here you'd be simply a person who is/do x, y and z and happens to be black.

Paranoid gews are eternal victims. Some can’t stop whining. One spied on me for eight years! He was Ashkenaz.
Can’t leave peaceful people alone. Mental illness is common amongst them.

View: https://youtu.be/0oaaopvQBbs

Last edited:
My condolences for being raceless.
&
CONGRATULATIONS! For freeing yourself!

Just remember, "The price of freedom is eternal vigalence." (Watch your back bro...)

Another one has escaped the Jew controlled plantation.
Well done
Indeed.

Too bad as an ugly Incel he won't be able to help others escape.

Sad stuff op.

I'm sorry to hear you people have rejected you like that.

when the cuckitude is too strong
Didnt read lol

Any race based community is just ridiculous and the black community in the west is a particularly bad example. Promoting poor english and disregarding all their educational opportunities, promoting criminal activity, gang affiliations, and then you are considered to be an uncle tom race traitor if you act intelligent and get a decent paying job and an education. Its a mess and I dont expect it to be fixed or improved anytime soon

everything you said is spot on. I live in an area with a large majority black population and there is a sort of two part black community with one part blacks who act in the typical unintelligent way and another part blacks who are hard working and intelligent and accept that the system is flawed but they have to work with it instead of complaining that it doesnt suit them.

good luck out there son

based :feelsokman: #notallniggers

I don't like blacks, but I fully respect self hating Niggers tbh.