Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I observed something: most of the actual hatred is directed towards the YOUNG ugly males

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
I saw this. In my experience, its the young ugly males who get all the shit. Older ugly males are just invisible and lonely and arent bothered by anyone and are largely ignored if they dont do anything, but younger ones are activelly bullied and fucked with just for existing. I think it has something to do with people thinking that its ok to be ugly if you are old because age makes you uglier and "looks fade" and its something normal/natural. Young males cant justify their ugliness with aging so "it does not compute since youth should be beautiful by default" so they are the ones who get all the hate.

I dunno if someone experienced the same.

Last edited:
Hmmm pertinent question...

Young incel = loser
Old incel = creeper, rapist, threat, etc.

I saw this. In my experience, its the young ugly males who get all the shit. Older ugly males are just invisible, yes, but not outright hated or bullied. I think it has something to do with people thinking that its ok to be ugly if you are old because age makes you uglier and "looks fade" and its something normal/natural. Young males cant justify their ugliness with aging so "it does not compute since youth should be beautiful by default" so they are the ones who get all the hate.

I dunno if someone experienced the same.
I actually find this to be of some comfort. One day ill be old and it wont even matter.

Young incel = loser

Yes but its like by default people dont give two shits about older ugly males while they ACTIVELY bully young ugly males without them having to do anything.

Like old male only gets labelled as creeper if jr actively hits on girls while young gets shit on just by existing.

Young incel = loser
Creep is just another word for unattractive. too girl reaction:" hes so weird and creepy."Calls it sexual assault
Chad approaches girl, and touches her: girl reaction." Give me your number lets hangout." continues to stalk him.

Creep is just another word for unattractive. too girl reaction:" hes so weird and creepy."Calls it sexual assault
Chad approaches girl, and touches her: girl reaction." Give me your number lets hangout." continues to stalk him.

No, creepy means unattractive AND sexually threatening. A high-trust manlet is unattractive, but non creepy.

This just proves it’s 100x more over for oldcels, being invisible is being dead

nah i have seen framecel manlets getting labelled as creepy

Manlets can still be threatening... low trust face, holding eye contact too long, too close proximity, generally spergy behavior, etc.

I think it has more to do with maturity. a 30 year old man isn't going to be teasing another man in public, that would make him look foolish. normies just find small ways to fuck with oldcels, noticeable only to the target.

Young males that are ugly don't get treated as badly because they haven't started puberty yet, so their genetic value doesn't entirely show yet. When an ugly male is in his teens is when it starts to be a living nightmare.

Young males that are ugly don't get treated as badly because they haven't started puberty yet, so their genetic value doesn't entirely show yet. When an ugly male is in his teens is when it starts to be a living nightmare.

I meant young: <35 older: 35+

old incels use all of their times on entertainment copes or work.

It's probably more to do with the fact that the media wants to paint a certain picture. They want people to think we're all just young white males.

I wouldn't use such a strong term as "hatred", but overall yeah, you're right.

Ugly old people get left alone. Teasing, mockery, almost never happens. I've experienced it myself as an oldcel. The more you age, the more you're left alone.

Because young men --- the ones most likely to tease, mock, amog, bully --- do not see you as competition, as part of them. I have a big personal hypothesis on why ugly/weak males are bullied so much in school, it's partly a subconscious effort by normal male teenagers to break the spirits of vulnerable male teenagers, the ones standing obviously too close to the bottom rungs, and thus reduce a bit the competition for prime vaginas. Leading low-value men who might "get lucky" to depression and suicide before they do get lucky is a valid evolutionary strategy to augment your chances of spreading your genes.

Adult men are usually too mature and humbled by life to go around mocking ugly people.

It's probably more to do with the fact that the media wants to paint a certain picture. They want people to think we're all just young white males.
Were you not referring to the attacking on the internet? Well, this doesn't apply if you're talking about hatred towards young ugly males in general. So your original statement is correct.

Define young?

Because they want shitty weak genes removed from the gene pool.

I wouldn't use such a strong term as "hatred", but overall yeah, you're right.

Ugly old people get left alone. Teasing, mockery, almost never happens. I've experienced it myself as an oldcel. The more you age, the more you're left alone.

Because young men --- the ones most likely to tease, mock, amog, bully --- do not see you as competition, as part of them. I have a big personal hypothesis on why ugly/weak males are bullied so much in school, it's partly a subconscious effort by normal male teenagers to break the spirits of vulnerable male teenagers, the ones standing obviously too close to the bottom rungs, and thus reduce a bit the competition for prime vaginas. Leading low-value men who might "get lucky" to depression and suicide before they do get lucky is a valid evolutionary strategy to augment your chances of spreading your genes.

Adult men are usually too mature and humbled by life to go around mocking ugly people.

I was very impressed by your theory. However, isn't it also true that lots of young men especially chad don't perceive incels as a threat because they recognize they are not a threat anyhow?

Or is it only the betabux who engage in this behaviour?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back