Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I now work 7 days a week

KetamineAddictYoda

KetamineAddictYoda

Yodacel
★★★
I have my physically exhausting full-time job on the weekdays and a part time job late at night on weekends. Also considering yet ANOTHER part-time job early in the day on weekends. All this to afford my looksmaxxing surgeries and education since all I do when I come home is study. I suppose its not like I had a social life to sacrifice, but it just sucks not being able to jerk off and play video games for a few hours. It's over.

Last edited:
how the fuck do you get a job in the first place i cannot achieve shit.

Oh my god bro, this is brutal. I would never torture myself like this

how the fuck do you get a job in the first place i cannot achieve shit.
Get bum jobs that are always hiring. Customer service, housekeeping, burger flipper, warehouse stocker, deliveryman, etc. Get a decent haircut and put on decent clothing for the interview so you are automatically better than the 99% of bums. Lie on resume if you're not getting calls back but with bum jobs that shouldn't be a problem.

Get bum jobs that are always hiring. Customer service, housekeeping, burger flipper, warehouse stocker, deliveryman, etc. Get a decent haircut and put on decent clothing for the interview so you are automatically better than the 99% of bums. Lie on resume if you're not getting calls back but with bum jobs that shouldn't be a problem.
I might have to lie on my cv since I hardly ever get call backs

You should 100% lie. So long as you can invent bullshit to back it up if they question you or its not something you have no clue about and are assigned on the job, then do it.

You should 100% lie. So long as you can invent bullshit to back it up if they question you or its not something you have no clue about and are assigned on the job, then do it.
The jobcentre always tell me to not lie but fuck it

If you actually want to work, sign up with some agencies and they will find you work and provide transport. They just give you work without needing to do interviews.

I have my physically exhausting full-time job on the weekdays and a part time job late at night on weekends. Also considering yet ANOTHER part-time job early in the day on weekends. All this to afford my looksmaxxing surgeries and education since all I do when I come home is study. I suppose its not like I had a social life to sacrifice, but it just sucks not being able to jerk off and play video games for a few hours. It's over.
What are you planning/studying

The 7 day work week burnt me out. Wage slavery has its limits. Not a robot

IMG 5162