Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I now understnd why white women prefer ethnics over whites

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
There is this white cuck with hapa kids from a subhuman south Asian foid who is an admin in some atheist group on facebook who put me on snooze on the group and is figthing to remove me from it because i said i dont agree with LGBTQ. The cuck is really going mad frothing at the mouth making posts about me calling homophobe and accussing me of hating blacks.

Now i understand 100% why white women dont want to breed with these whites men. They behave worse than bitches on their periods its not a fucking joke. I am guessing many of these white men are genetic trash and bisexual.

The reason is that currently the white population is filled with genetic trash and must be cleaned out.

Screenshot 2024 09 24 215959

They don't, a white woman is an expensive affair for a civilised man aka anyone with a job that wants to pursue a long term romantic relationship with them, however they're quick to enjoy low dependancy fetish sex with much less demands, white woman therefore are very hard for your average working normie to maintain, plus many of these white women are not really women you should mess with, they're mentally and physically damaged goods and it shows in their physiognomy, in long term late marriages they deteriorate faster than a Egyptian mummy

White women don't prefer "ethnics" in general, they only prefer niggers

dnr
>inb4 10% - low effort in ID

come to europe where even curries are breeding Aryan foids

I mean, he got a noodle so there's that

And what type of "ethnic?" Cause they aren't gonna be going for rices or curries jfl

Most I've seen with white foids, are usually black guys & some Hispanics, but he's either a HTN+ Mestizo or is White-passing

I still see a solid amount of foids I know from College, work, and from HS with White guys, but that doesn't change the amounts of mass immigration & lower birthrates

It depends like I said

They prefer Niggers yeah, and they might take some Sands or Spics but they either are HTN+ and/or "White passing" or just closer to looking "Whitish" in general

And what type of "ethnic?" Cause they aren't gonna be going for rices or curries jfl

Most I've seen with white foids, are usually black guys & some Hispanics, but he's either a HTN+ Mestizo or is White-passing

I still see a solid amount of foids I know from College, work, and from HS with White guys, but that doesn't change the amounts of mass immigration & lower birthrates
I live in EU not USA. Here the Aryan foids are breeding Afghans, Arabs, Turks, Currys, blacks, some Asians , Gypsys. And at least 50% of the young are pregnant by ethnics no joke. If you dont believe me ask the Euro cels here

I live in EU not USA. Here the Aryan foids are breeding Afghans, Arabs, Turks, Currys, blacks, some Asians , Gypsys. And at least 50% of the young are pregnant by ethnics no joke. If you dont believe me ask the Euro cels here
Very Brave indeed

Firstly, any stats you can show?

Secondly, ok

Tagging some Euro brocels:
@Pancakecel @PersonalityChad @GENSHIT CHIMPACT @gymcellragefuel @NeverGetUp36 @KillNiggers @WorthlessSlavicShit @PolskiKartofel @BornToLose

I can buy the MENA & Black one, but not curries & rices jfl, unless they're betabuxxers

Gypsies are thugmaxxers & are mainly in EE, but I hear they do fuck some Slavwhores

I can buy it is happening, but like 50% of them? Yeah, I ain't buying it's that much

Secondly, ok

@Pancakecel @PersonalityChad @GENSHIT CHIMPACT @gymcellragefuel @NeverGetUp36 @KillNiggers @WorthlessSlavicShit @PolskiKartofel @BornToLose

I can buy the MENA & Black one, but not curries & rices jfl, unless they're betabuxxers

Gypsies are thugmaxxers & are mainly in EE, but I hear they do fuck some Slavwhores

I can buy it is happening, but like 50% of them? Yeah, I ain't buying it's that much
DNR . Just fucking ask the Eurocels. Do you think The Eurocuck governments will publish such data?

Secondly, ok

He is making shit up. 50% in Mumbai.

EE for curries and rices. Communism has rooted very deep in our nation about everything outside eastern bloc as exotic or western aka exclusive. Now as EU exists western label isn't still as much exclusive as earlier, but dark skinned men are still seen as those exotic.

EE for curries and rices. Communism has rooted very deep in our nation about everything outside eastern bloc as exotic or western aka exclusive. Now as EU exists western label isn't still as much exclusive as earlier, but dark skinned men are still seen as those exotic.
Rices are now probably doing well in non-EU East Slav countries, but if data from Slovakia is any indication for the other EU member EE countries as well, curries seem to be doing better than rice, though Koreans seem to be currently rising.

Why, yes, after finally finding where our government keeps the data on marriages to foreigners by gender and nationality, I spent like 30 minutes a couple of days ago looking at the 2023 data and making a world map to see who's taking more of our women than they give in return, and who's doing the opposite, because I'm a well-adjusted individual with a lot going on in his life:feelshaha::feelskek:.

The amount of countries that had only our women or men marrying people from there alone makes it pretty clear that this is data just from one year:feelshaha:, those two categories and the "tied" category are pretty certain to disappear when I'll make a multi-year version of this. And before anyone asks, no, the dark blue North Korea isn't a mistake, I also did a double take when I saw North Korea being stated as the country of citizenship of one foreigner who married a Slovak woman last year, but if that's the data I have to work with, OK.

Secondly, ok

Yea i dont buy it either, jeets can only get a woman if they gang rape her

@TrueGlassesCel is it true that German foids are breeding with Turks, Arabs, blacks, gypsys, Afghans?

Secondly, ok

OP is delusional. I don't remember the last time i've seen an ethnic male x white female mixed race couple here. It just doesn't happen.
He is making shit up. 50% in Mumbai.
:yes:

Last edited:
Tales from the slums of Berlin.

I posted about this but no one wants to admit it, modern white men are very, very soy

OP is delusional. I don't remember the last time i've seen an ethnic male x white female mixed race couple here. It just doesn't happen.

wow look at these delusional cucks

where do you live first of all? Please dont tell me you another fucking USSA cel. I am lookingfor EU cels from France, germany, belgium, holland not fucking amerimutts and russians

@TrueGlassesCel is it true that German foids are breeding with Turks, Arabs, blacks, gypsys, Afghans?
of course its true. my sister a 19 year old blond with blue eyes girl live with her 41 kurdish boyfriend together...
there are many ethnic and german couples...

There is this white cuck with hapa kids from a subhuman south Asian foid who is an admin in some atheist group on facebook who put me on snooze on the group and is figthing to remove me from it because i said i dont agree with LGBTQ. The cuck is really going mad frothing at the mouth making posts about me calling homophobe and accussing me of hating blacks.

Now i understand 100% why white women dont want to breed with these whites men. They behave worse than bitches on their periods its not a fucking joke. I am guessing many of these white men are genetic trash and bisexual.

The reason is that currently the white population is filled with genetic trash and must be cleaned out.

View attachment 1274884
whites only survived because they could stay alive with new inventions. stop medicial help and more than half european population will not survive. A few decades ago there was a 50/50 chance that a child could survive and they had many kids. only the strongest could survive.

True

@opioidcel

of course its true. my sister a 19 year old blond with blue eyes girl live with her 41 kurdish boyfriend together...
there are many ethnic and german couples...
If it is true why are these whites here saying its not true and I am saying false things?Maybe they live in Russia?

View attachment 1274884
STFU racist

Interracial relationships are very rare here even if Poland is seen as one easiest white countries, OP is low iq ethnic like usual for him

@DarkStar
@Chudpreet
@thespanishcel
@WorthlessSlavicShit
whites only survived because they could stay alive with new inventions. stop medicial help and more than half european population will not survive. A few decades ago there was a 50/50 chance that a child could survive and they had many kids. only the strongest could survive.
stfu cuck

Interracial relationships are very rare here even if Poland is seen as one easiest white countries, OP is low iq ethnic like usual for him

@DarkStar
@Chudpreet
@thespanishcel
@WorthlessSlavicShit

stfu cuck
Brocel your opinion is meaningless . You do not live in West Europe. I am alking about Germany, France, Belgium, Holland not fucking EE

They don't you fucking coping retard. Foids are all white only

They don't you fucking coping retard. Foids are all white only
keep coping white man ask @TrueGlassesCel what the truth is . By the way you not even fuck in the EU

For once I 100% agree with you on something. White chads are top, then Tyrone’s, and ethnics last.
you are dreaming . White Chads are not even fucking breeding. White foids are breeding with ethnics ask @TrueGlassesCel

Ok, you must be trolling
shieeet what an igorant . Just ask the EU-cels not some fucking EE Russo/Slav cels as if the fucking refugee ethnics are in those countries. You fucking white devil