Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I now truly understand why being deathnic is a death sentence (especially in a western country)

lowz1r

lowz1r

nothing will ever fill the void
★★★★★
for reference i consider deathnic to be any race other than white or black.

the reason why i excluded black is because of how much the west praises bbc nowadays.

so i used to underestimate the racepill because i saw ethnics with other ethnics all the time.

but i failed to realize that almost ALL of those relationships were betabuxx. ethnic men who immigrate to places like US or Canada are betabuxxing so incredibly hard. i've seen some of them get married because the foid wanted to immigrate to a western country and used the man as a ploy of doing so.

This often leads to divorce rape and race betrayal.

the fact that ethnic foids blatantly worship non-ethnics and breed with them is a huge cause behind inceldom.

First of all, by breeding with non-ethnics they are denying men of their own race, leading them to become incels, and by breeding with non-ethnics, their mixed-raced mutts are going to end up on this site because they will inherit their mother's subhuman genetics.

And the worst part is, deathnics have a MUCH harder time SEAmaxxing, which is one of the best last resorts to escaping inceldom.

It truly nevER began for us deathnics.

Ethnics in west: Get mogged

Ethnics in home country: Get mogged by jbwmaxxers

over

Last edited:
Honestly, there is no solution to this. The white race will be decimated by its own success. Every dominion comes to an end, and I honestly believe that is the natural cycle of things.

And all this is essentially explained through freedom from foids and the use of contraceptives. But the real trigger for the West has been its abandonment of religion as the driving force of life.

Other cultures will come, another religion, and the wheel will keep turning until we become extinct as a species.

Ethnics in west: Get mogged

Ethnics in home country: Get mogged by jbwmaxxers

over
Those mayos jbwmaxxing must be executed in immersion in sulfuric acid.

This often leads to divorce rape and race betrayal.
Even if these two don't happen, the betabux marriages are totally asexual without any romance or intimacy.

Even if these two don't happen, the betabux marriages are totally asexual without any romance or intimacy.
100%. hell a lot of those deathnic betabuxx marriages were arranged marriages where the foid has 0 sexual desire for the man.

It's the natural course of the normiedom. Since always. Or the relationship continues in an exchange of interests and highly dosed sex or he ends up being a cuckold or an unfaithful man.

100%. hell a lot of those deathnic betabuxx marriages were arranged marriages where the foid has 0 sexual desire for the man.
Almost all betabuxx marriages. But the fact is that white people don't get married or have children.

Almost all betabuxx marriages. But the fact is that white people don't get married or have children.
white people have sex for the sake of having sex but whenever deathnics have sex it's usually just to procreate.

white people have sex for the sake of having sex but whenever deathnics have sex it's usually just to procreate.
Sex is the act of having children, take away the contraceptives from women and in that very moment they will have to depend on a man to ensure their offspring.

Absolutely. They just keep up appareances outside. Inside they are strangers.

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman: