Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I now play just cs:go as part of my normiemaxing

no play fornite if you want to normiemaxx

i just be confident max and showermax

I wouldn't call cs go normie game, it's popular but very stressful and everyone go full tryhard mode

The only way to normiemax is by having sex then agreeing to an open relationship

JFL at trying to normiemaxx with vidya

JFL at trying to normiemaxx with vidya
Well I used to be top tier raider on a private world of Warcraft server, so that's an improvement

CSGO isn't even normie tier. Games like Fornite are, or FIFA...

Just "rush b no stop" theory might be legit.

That's not a normie game at all. When I suggested to play it, my normal bro said thats the shit mass shooters from 4chan play.

That's not a normie game at all. When I suggested to play it, my normal bro said thats the shit mass shooters on 4chan play.
Idk about the west, but when I was a teenager in Bulgaria, every single guy who knew how to use a pic was playing cs 1.6

Idk about the west, but when I was a teenager in Bulgaria, every single guy who knew how to use a pic was playing cs 1.6
Yeah, its probably different. Normals here play halo, call of duty, battlefield,

CSGO is more popular in Europe than Fortnite just look at competitive scene

But if you really wanted to normiemaxx it would be League of Legends + Fortnite