Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I now hate leftists and fake "woke" people more than I hate liberals, centrists, conservatives and conspiracy theorists *combined*

J

Jason Haddad

Banned
-
I got muted from a Facebook group (disabled from posting and commenting) for 24 hours, but I decided to leave early and report the group and a female mod's comment for harassment directed towards me

Everyone who is at least in the 4th grade knows female breasts are pp's because they are different from male "breasts" and that female breasts are capable of doing sexual acts, but also breastfeed. Just like a penis or a vagina is capable of just that, but also produce a baby.

Breasts (female ones) are just as private as vaginas. Don't know why people are being assholes about it. Especially the mod when she accused me of "not following the rules."

I didn't read the rules but it wasn't shown in the about section at all, but the first rule stated in Facebook's notification about the group disabling me is that I can't say something like "this isn't pp," etc.

BREASTS ARE FUCKING PRIVATE PARTS. Men have a flat chest, they're not built for stimulation. Women's breasts are like men's penises in many ways; there's female breast size, there's penis size, and there's even vagina size. There's no male "breast" size.

Male breasts and female breasts are different. It's like comparing two different Mustangs. Male breasts are like a base Mustang; sure they're commonplace, but everyone really wants the female breasts (V8 Mustang)

I agree that woke leftist are the worst

Just be woke. Worthless leftists.

a leftist facebook group?

Yeah man, don't dare say anything about women in groups like that. When you hear a leftist say a particular leftist group has a "sexism problem" they mean that it's a place where sub 8 men stand up for themselves, which is literally a threat to women. Hence many of these groups have become viscous little matriarchies.

The thing is that many left-wing spaces on the internet practice that feminine social predation we all know so well. They love to mock the weak, defenseless, and unattractive under the guise of attacking "right wingers" or whatever (Think "haha neckbeard", "I bet he was a virgin nerd in highschool teehee", ect.) Once I knew the truth I could barely stand browsing places like that anymore.

Screenshot 20200429 111921 Chrome

‍‍‍:feelsrope:
Screenshot 20200429 200508 Chrome

"1. Be Respectful"
"Let's treat everyone with respect. If you have an issue with another member remember you can block them. Commenting "this is a stretch/this isn't pp" isn't respectful and will end in a mute/ban."

How could that be if the rules weren't even listed in the About section?
That group's name is "ok pp head"
Please go and report it for hate speech
The more people report it the more Fb investigates into it

Last edited:
Alt right tards, “woke” leftist fags are both morons

Male breasts and female breasts are different. It's like comparing two different Mustangs. Male breasts are like a base Mustang; sure they're commonplace, but everyone really wants the female breasts (V8 Mustang)

Brutal driver licence pill. Also, females should not be associated with cars.