Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I now can't afford cigarettes or caffeine.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
I'm just barely able to scrap rent money for the beginning of next month and it isn't looking too hot for the month of January either. I am down to my last reserves of juice which after that all I will have to drink is water. I can't even afford cigarettes for the next four weeks either during this current financial duress, it's fucking over. I'm also down to my last food stockpiles where I am eating and shitting out Chef Boyardee canned raviolis daily. I fucking hate being a poor wage slave outcast so very much, I hate this fucking world. My only copes are this place and video games currently. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Living the dream

Bob Dylan once sang, 'The loser now will be later to win.'

I don't believe him.

I smoke butts I find on the ground near the entrances to stores and stuff...

Living the dream
The new job pays less than the old job, fired from the old job because I refused the kikecine. ClownWorld moment. :feelsclown:

Update: I spent money I shouldn't have on cigarettes and caffeine today but it will only get me through another two days at the most to which I will undoubtedly go an entire week afterward without either. If my behavior becomes erratic afterward I apologize to everybody in advance, nicotine and caffeine are my drugs of personal choice. Without either I become even more of an erratic prick than I already am, thank you, everybody, here for this simple understanding. :feelsjuice:
Bob Dylan once sang, 'The loser now will be later to win.'

I don't believe him.
I hate false motivationals, it's like a dying cancer patient looking at a sign that says, "You can do anything you want if you just put your mind towards it." The people who make such motivationals should be executed, all of them. :feelsjuice:
I smoke butts I find on the ground near the entrances to stores and stuff...
I use to do that back in my wandering hobo days, I can't bring myself to do it anymore. :feelsUgh:
I eat less than 1000 calories a day and only drink water.

That's kind of gross @Emba
That would be pure suicidefuel for me. :dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
No nicotine for three days after tooth extractions.
Only been a few hours and the headaches already here.