Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I noticed i.co is the most visited site in my phone

K

kvn

Officer
★★★
When i tap the address bar incels.co is the first suggested page jfl

JoinedNov 19, 2017Messages549

Same, i should get rid of it.

Presumably, you browse it more often than other websites.

Over for lurkcels

Joined Jul 25, 2019
Axtv chico cute fashionisto francisco lachowski Favimcom 372409

Im not the most talkative guy. Thats why im incel. I just read and listen
Are you from Slovakia? Over for Hamšikcels ngl

Are you from Slovakia? Over for Hamšikcels ngl
Yep. Do you know peter sagan too? The same priest who had service at peter sagan's wedding also wed my parents and baptised me JFL

Yep. Do you know peter sagan too? The same priest who had service at peter sagan's wedding also wed my parents and baptised me JFL
Yes, Sagan mogs me from Trnava to Košice. Interesting story kek

sagan_black.jpg

Crazy join date, mogs me really hard
Yeah i was at r/fa first but it was cucked as hell even then so then we migrated to r/truecels. That was crazy shit with posts about how females should be herded like cattle only for breeding and how they should be groomed as sex slaves and given to men at age 13-14.
Real over the top shit that gave birth to all the incel stereotypes we get thrown into our faces even today, but interestingly it was not banned, just quarantined. Then we went to r/ incels and the rest is history

But there are guys here who registermog me too, maybe theres someone here who posted yo puahate with ER himself? Imagine that

But there are guys here who registermog me too, maybe theres someone here who posted yo puahate with ER himself? Imagine that
I need to make a thread about that,if anyone knew ER