Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I no longer endorse the youtube channel asap science

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
They have become a platform to spread liberal and jew propaganda. They have sold out to the jew their last few videos have been blatant propaganda.

You're just realizing this?

most media is driving the libtard agenda at this point, aswell as the political correctness bs.

It's why I quit watching Good Mythical Morning. The content was entertaining, but the liberalism was too much for me.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
It's why I quit watching Good Mythical Morning. The content was entertaining, but the liberalism was too much for me.

I used to watch them back in the day before they sold out to the jew agenda

Like what are some examples of their recent Jew videos.

Crustaciouse said:
Like what are some examples of their recent Jew videos.

Just go to their channel there are vidoes promoting cuckholding, environmentalism, circumcision, and vaccines as well as homo relationships

Popbob said:
Just go to their channel there are vidoes promoting cuckholding, environmentalism, circumcision, and vaccines as well as homo relationships

No problems here... except maybe environmentalism.

This is the case for any mainstream media. If something doesn't follow the marxist jewish agenda it simply is not allowed to exist in the mainstream

Hades said:
This is the case for any mainstream media. If something doesn't follow the marxist jewish agenda it simply is not allowed to exist in the mainstream

Hades said:

What's with all the Jew hate?

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
What's with all the Jew hate?

Blaming the "other" gives the disenfranchised a sense of power.

EDIT: maybe "control" would have been better than "power"

Political propaganda has no place in educational videos.