Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I no longer care. I will wear elevator shoes and insole lifts every day.

alonein2099

alonein2099

Greycel
Being a turbomanlet has brought me great pain and suffering in my life, but I have concluded that it is unfair that females are allowed to literally paint over their ugliness and it is socially accepted yet subhumans like me will get ruthlessly made fun of if we get caught wearing special shoes to make us appear taller.

In 2019 I will lowinhibmaxx and drugsmaxx and huntermaxx so I can go out in my 1.5" elevator shoes without giving a fuck if anyone notices

bigballsackcel

:soy: B-but that’s CHEATING! Wahmen get to increase their height by wearing heels but you MEN can’t cheat!!

Just be u r self br0 :soy:

People will accept you for who u r br0 :soy:

tbh

2019 is the year of low-inhibmaxxing as well, for me.

You're not short, I'm sure @RageAgainstTDL has a graph showing that females really start losing interest in men 5'5 and under. You'll do fine in boots.

Might as well. Just be sure to soak your feet in epsom salt nightly cause those dogs are gonna get sore boyo. I can GET to 5'8 in lifts. When I walked around I felt like a phony. Could only do a couple of days.

Nevermind I guess Ill just spoonfeed
Male height chart

Nevermind I guess Ill just spoonfeedView attachment 80235

you also have to remember the fact that out in the real world you're gonna get mogged by countless normies, chadlites and chads everywhere you go, so to women you'll look even shorter because they'll be visually comparing you to other guys who are in her field of view.

Might as well. Just be sure to soak your feet in epsom salt nightly cause those dogs are gonna get sore boyo. I can GET to 5'8 in lifts. When I walked around I felt like a phony. Could only do a couple of days.
yeah bro that is one of my fears, feeling like a fake.

but then i remind myself that these bitches are out here walking with pounds of makeup on their faces looking like fucking clowns. if they can fake it till they make it then so will i
tbh

2019 is the year of low-inhibmaxxing as well, for me.

yes. i realized that i'm not getting any younger so i have willed myself to make this the year of low inhibmaxxing as well because it is now or never.

Do it man foids wear fake up so why you wouldnt wear elevator shoes

so do I and I´m 6ft2 barefoot, but heightfraud to 6ft5.

Good luck trying to mog women in heels

You are probably a coping ugly tallfag

At least you dont get heightmogged by chads and even females on the daily cunt
then you are both ugly and a manlet

its over boyo

I'm 5' 5". I do think that a couple more inches and I'd have been able to make it work. Lacking those, it seems unlikely.

Thats technically average. But socially, average is just "mediocre" and not considered good enough so u gotta be at least 5'10 to be considered a proper man in terms of height. You're only slightly under the socially acceptable height for a man and wearing ur heels will make you appear 5'10. You can't complain bout height unless you're 5'8 and below.

I wear lifts but they don't count if you are under average height

idk how people make these posts and they are 5'9. i know foids are cunts and think they deserve taller men but there are 5'2"-5'7" dudes on here.