Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I no longer care about honesty in life

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
This life is a bitch for real. I have given up on the concept I was raised with called marriage. From now I will slay anything I can get, landwhale or granny or subhuman. No woman wants to marry me and I wasted years trying to convince foids because at the time the concept of marriage is all my mind could fathom. Fuck that blue pilled shit.
If I can use weed to fuck on a regular then I will do it, what ever I dont give a fuck.

They tell us about god but where is this fantasy god when you need him? No where , fuck all answers, nothing, zero. Fuck that god thats the next thing to go

Next I am going to fucking lie through my teeth on my cv and interviews. I will teach myself a skill and lie and say I learnt it at my previous job or something.

The blackpill is nice for me because now it made me not give a fuck any more about nothing. If I get a chance to rob a granny or old bastard or even youngsters of $50000 I will do it and not give a fuck

sell your soul do the Devil

I agree except with the last part i once took like 20$ from a guy i met at a party for gas money.

I did give him a ride home.

Eventho i had money but i took it just because i could under the cause that 'i need gas money'.

Thats was 3 years ago i still feel bad about it.

Normies normified marriage when they allowed divorce, then they went to the stupid level with no fault divorce. Divorce used to be reserved for extreme cases.

In the history of my people the British, since at least Romano-Britain times, the rule was always if the wife leaves a marriage she gets nothing and the kids stay with the father. So for thousands of years we had one rule and it worked great.

Then 20th century cucks changed the laws and now marriage doesn't mean anything. Either you own the woman or you don't. There is no 'fractional' ownership or any sort of cucky partial ownership.

I once geninly offered it. I prayed like I did once in church. He didn't come.
Devil does not exist and is a jewish fantasy concept. Devil only appesrs in jewish belief systems such as christianity all other religions have no concept of devil. Its all just jewish nonsence.

I have very little emotion for anything or anyone left. Honesty is just seen as weakness, I now only do what benefits me and notice life gets a bit easier with this approach.

Devil does not exist and is a jewish fantasy concept. Devil only appesrs in jewish belief systems such as christianity all other religions have no concept of devil. Its all just jewish nonsence.
All religions are control systems made by some delusional drug-users thousands of years ago

All religions are control systems made by some delusional drug-users thousands of years ago
Lol majority will kill you if say that openly

Normies normified marriage when they allowed divorce, then they went to the stupid level with no fault divorce. Divorce used to be reserved for extreme cases.

In the history of my people the British, since at least Romano-Britain times, the rule was always if the wife leaves a marriage she gets nothing and the kids stay with the father. So for thousands of years we had one rule and it worked great.

Then 20th century cucks changed the laws and now marriage doesn't mean anything. Either you own the woman or you don't. There is no 'fractional' ownership or any sort of cucky partial ownership.
Thats why their lands are filling with niggers, sands, gooks. Truelly a pathetic bunch of cucks, even prepared to die enmasse and lose their empire to be Jew lovers. Like seriously pathetic bunch of morons.

How did the Brits go from such a great Nation to a bunch of cucks and faggots?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8lz0lcChqI

Same. I realise that as a sub5 man you have to lie and dupe to proceed in life. We can't afford to be honest

Thats why their lands are filling with niggers, sands, gooks. Truelly a pathetic bunch of cucks, even prepared to die enmasse and lose their empire to be Jew lovers. Like seriously pathetic bunch of morons.

How did the Brits go from such a great Nation to a bunch of cucks and faggots?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8lz0lcChqI

Thats why I largely stopped supporting whites even though I am white. Just hopeless low IQ cucks.

They got into downbreeding, whereas for centuries and centuries Britain did eugenics which built super strength. It falls apart fast though once they started downbreeding.

Thats why I largely stopped supporting whites even though I am white. Just hopeless low IQ cucks.

They got into downbreeding, whereas for centuries and centuries Britain did eugenics which built super strength. It falls apart fast though once they started downbreeding.
its a shame though. I was educated in those old colonial era schools or at least the institutions were still 100% settler Brits, those old soldiers , those proper colonialists and hard hard Monarchists of the time. Those days the Queen was the reigning Monarch. You could say Victorian era style education and culture playing cricket, rugby eating meat pies using London slang, Northener slang that the Brits brought with them. For me its a pity what has become of the Kings lands because I am fond of the UK even though I am all Hollywood online its just a front. I have a few school mates who actually got British citizenship because they signed up to fight in the British army through one of the Commonwealth laws or some law about joining the army and what not.

But yeah thats whats up.

its a shame though. I was educated in those old colonial era schools or at least the institutions were still 100% settler Brits, those old soldiers , those proper colonialists and hard hard Monarchists of the time. Those days the Queen was the reigning Monarch. You could say Victorian era style education and culture playing cricket, rugby eating meat pies using London slang, Northener slang that the Brits brought with them. For me its a pity what has become of the Kings lands because I am fond of the UK even though I am all Hollywood online its just a front. I have a few school mates who actually got British citizenship because they signed up to fight in the British army through one of the Commonwealth laws or some law about joining the army and what not.

But yeah thats whats up.

Ya I completely agree with everything you said. Its one reason I am pro-immigration to the UK and colonies and the USA. Even if 5% of people in India their families believed in the British Empire, that is like 65+ million people who are on our side. And they know why it mattered, why it was great, because they had something to compare it to. Whereas Brits didn't have a basis of comparison because they always just were in Britain.

Also in Africa we have tens of millions of United Empire Loyalists who their families supported and/or were a part of the colonial governments. And in the Muslim countries there are many families who liked Britain and America. Like Iranians who were backers of the Shah of Iran. There are curries and others who they are very proud their grandfather fought with the British army in ww2. Including decorated soldiers.

So imo not only do we need to infuse in a lot of ethnics genetics to make us stronger. And the white race also has many genetics that are beneficial for ethnics. But also families that are true believers in like the Victorian era and other aspects of the Empire, and willing to go to the wall to defend us. Most ethnics who come to our countries want them and their children to be part of us. Just like many whites want to emigrate to become part of another culture/country.

Its like in the US, alt-righters think the Latinos are coming to America to take over. But actually the vast, vast majority are coming as they want to be Americans.

Ya I completely agree with everything you said. Its one reason I am pro-immigration to the UK and colonies and the USA. Even if 5% of people in India their families believed in the British Empire, that is like 65+ million people who are on our side. And they know why it mattered, why it was great, because they had something to compare it to. Whereas Brits didn't have a basis of comparison because they always just were in Britain.

Also in Africa we have tens of millions of United Empire Loyalists who their families supported and/or were a part of the colonial governments. And in the Muslim countries there are many families who liked Britain and America. Like Iranians who were backers of the Shah of Iran. There are curries and others who they are very proud their grandfather fought with the British army in ww2. Including decorated soldiers.

So imo not only do we need to infuse in a lot of ethnics genetics to make us stronger. And the white race also has many genetics that are beneficial for ethnics. But also families that are true believers in like the Victorian era and other aspects of the Empire, and willing to go to the wall to defend us. Most ethnics who come to our countries want them and their children to be part of us. Just like many whites want to emigrate to become part of another culture/country.

Its like in the US, alt-righters think the Latinos are coming to America to take over. But actually the vast, vast majority are coming as they want to be Americans.
Yep pretty much as you stated. In Africa the wars of independance against British rule were actually fought by Africans who ewre loyal to the crown and their families still to this day because they fully intergrated into the British cultural system of the Anglican Church, education systems, sports etc etc which are still present to this day. Remember actual colonial Brits were the absolute minority in those colonies and were always the upper class of the Brits who were rewarded for their military services as officers and what not in Britains wars because no Chav white would get land as a reward from Her Masjesty. Of course there were also a few lower class Brits present as well but those were stationed soldiers, sailors, trades men etc but jusz a few thousand at a time.

But anyway long story because one can go on and on in detail on this topic but there are already good books and doctoral studies available on this.

I put factories that have been shut down on my resumé, no one bothers to check anything, I also put a fake study period during my neet years, I have always been a natural liar just like my family of con men and deadbeats so why not.

This life is a bitch for real. I have given up on the concept I was raised with called marriage. From now I will slay anything I can get, landwhale or granny or subhuman. No woman wants to marry me and I wasted years trying to convince foids because at the time the concept of marriage is all my mind could fathom. Fuck that blue pilled shit.
If I can use weed to fuck on a regular then I will do it, what ever I dont give a fuck.

They tell us about god but where is this fantasy god when you need him? No where , fuck all answers, nothing, zero. Fuck that god thats the next thing to go

Next I am going to fucking lie through my teeth on my cv and interviews. I will teach myself a skill and lie and say I learnt it at my previous job or something.

The blackpill is nice for me because now it made me not give a fuck any more about nothing. If I get a chance to rob a granny or old bastard or even youngsters of $50000 I will do it and not give a fuck
Saul goodman type shit

I put factories that have been shut down on my resumé, no one bothers to check anything, I also put a fake study period during my neet years, I have always been a natural liar just like my family of con men and deadbeats so why not.
lol