Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I never watched gta 6 trailer

Honestly? Based. Considering this is modern Rockstar it's going to be a wokefest anyway.

It's cringe inducing

The graphics and choice of music were good, but I have no interest in any of the characters. They have put being in a relationship at the forefront of the story. I can't imagine anything worse for an incel. Soon we won't even be able to cope in GTA. :fuk:

I wish they had just written another Scarface-like story set in the 1980s.

Honestly? Based. Considering this is modern Rockstar it's going to be a wokefest anyway.
there is hope that they make fun of nigger culture without kikes noticing maybe im being to hopeful but idk

there is hope that they make fun of nigger culture without kikes noticing maybe im being to hopeful but idk
Even if they do, a mission where you have to kill all the evil sexist incels is inevitable at this point

Even if they do, a mission where you have to kill all the evil sexist incels is inevitable at this point
its likely unfortunately, any chud shaming in rdr2? i dont remember tbh or gta v

Gta ended with IV and Gay Tony dlc.

Grand Theft Auto Bikini GIF by GIPHY Gaming

Only good part of the trailer ded srs

It has a twerking sheboon.

I will still probably play it because I love GTA games kek they're nostalgic to me specially San Andreas and IV

You missed nothing. I know all the sheeples are waiting for it but it will to 90% be a woke, globohomo trash game. Rockstar peaked with GTA 5 and i doubt they will ever be able to top that game

Basically just niggers and more niggers

You missed nothing. I know all the sheeples are waiting for it but it will to 90% be a woke, globohomo trash game. Rockstar peaked with GTA 5 and i doubt they will ever be able to top that game
I just want a new game to go ER in

you should coz its one of the game that helps subhuman cope.

Normgroids can't wait until it releases. Meanwhile I couldn't give any shits.