Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I never want to talk to a woman again

Kantlie

Kantlie

Prince of Persia
★★★
There's this girl I liked for years, I mean really, reaaally liked. Prettiest girl I've seen in my life, genuine 10/10, but also a christian girl from a faithful, good family. I had built myself up for a year or so, improving myself in the hopes of having a chance with her maybe. Even considered buying her a necklace.

I asked her out recently and she left me on read and blocked me. Not even a courtesy reply.

I distract myself all the time but now i'm getting back in the habit of asking myself, am I that fucking repulsive? not even worth a reply? is that what my existence can possibly worth to another human being?

I don't want to live anymore. This world is too shitty. I already have my own problems, the least I needed was a waste of time and a traumatic experience. Fuck this world, fuck women, fuck society, fuck everything.

I built my confidence up for a year, after having went through all that I went through (documented on this account, got kicked out of school, had multiple fights, etc...), learned how to fight, became very fit physically. All this for a whore to shatter my existence through one interaction. How can this possibly be a good person?

Last edited:
There's this girl I liked for years, I mean really, reaaally liked. Prettiest girl I've seen in my life, genuine 10/10, but also a christian girl from a faithful, good family. I had built myself up for a year or so, improving myself in the hopes of having a chance with her maybe. Even considered buying her a necklace.

I asked her out recently and she left me on read and blocked me. Not even a curtesy reply.

I distract myself all the time but now i'm getting back in the habit of asking myself, am I that fucking repulsive? not even worth a reply? is that what my existence can possibly worth to another human being?

I don't want to live anymore. This world is too shitty. I already have my own problems, the least I needed was a waste of time and a traumatic experience. Fuck this world, fuck women, fuck society, fuck everything.
Potent rope fuel. You even tried to improove

Potent rope fuel. You even tried to improove
women really live life on easy mode, I've never been more hate-filled in my life. I went from infatuation and love to having the deepest contempt and hatred towards this girl. Genuinely hope the worst for her, maybe she'll once know what it feels like.

at this point idc about dying, i genuinely want to fucking die. Will probably do suicidal doses of anabolic steroids then die, maybe my existence will be worth a good picture then.

Create a chad alt,account and send her death threadts (jk)

@Moroccancel storytime posted
I only approached 5 and 4 to marry. Once even to a 3 in a rural village. When I told her family that I could support her and that I had a job and a basement they literally thought I was lying and both the foid and the familiy rejected to accept my prooves.

you only liked her because of her looks, you barely know anything about her. Dont dwelve on it, pretty privilege just grabbed you by the balls. You never loved her, your brain just released some chemicals because of how gorgeous she is.

you only liked her because of her looks, you barely know anything about her. Dont dwelve on it, pretty privilege just grabbed you by the balls. You never loved her, your brain just released some chemicals because of how gorgeous she is.
no man, believe me... I loved her.

at this point idc about dying, i genuinely want to fucking die. Will probably do suicidal doses of anabolic steroids then die, maybe my existence will be worth a good picture then.
Yes, make an even bigger sissy of yourself for such a stupid cunt.