Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I NEVER WANT TO DIE

It'sAConspiracy

It'sAConspiracy

Italiancel
★★★
Yes you read it right i never want to die.I really dont get why there are so many death shills on here.In fact i want to be immortal and live forever in good health and without illnesses.It makes me rage even more how despite being an incel, despite being at the bottom of the barrel already, looked down like a subhuman by everyone, i'm still treated like a normal human being regarding death and illnesses. Whatever it is that governs this joke of a world it sure owes me immortality or at the very least an extension of life for some hundred years.

I can't stop thinking about all the things in the future I'll never see, there probably will be a point in time where incels life will be much better due to technology but this joke world won't allow me to live enough to experience it. I don't get why i should kill myself, die and be forgotten while Chad spend his existence fucking hot girls.I already suffer and have suffered too much therefore i feel i should be immune to illnesses and death.

You death shills are just LARPing, if you really wanted to kys you would do it instead of LARPing on here about it.Always remember that death and illnesses are the ultimate injustices for incels

I'm in my 40s and want to die every day. It's been this way since I was 7

Life is a consent for evil. I am the true messiah for rejecting life.

Maybe. because death is a real possibility and anyone can do it irl . it's not something you read in a book or watch in a TV and dream about. Death is not that type of escapism. It's a real life experience and a solution to some. immortality is not a fact or a solution like death. Its more like a fantasy that can most likely will never happen.

So when someone says they wish they were dead. They're saying it with full knowledge that it's something that can happen for a fact. It's not a joke. immortality in the other hand may sounds so far fetched that you can't help but feel a sense a lack of seriousness when you hear it.

tldr I don't know how. But wishing for death has a more serious tone to it

I just want to die because I'm curious about the afterlife
:feelsautistic:

Cope. Only a normie would think that way. There's no future for an ugly incel. This life is such a joke and I want to die.

Cope. Only a normie would think that way. There's no future for an ugly incel. This life is such a joke and I want to die.
But you're still here writing on this forum, why? If you say want to die but don't act on this desire than you don't want to die

I want to die but I don't want to be punished in the afterlife, so here I will remain until the suffering exceeds my fear or something or someone ends it for me. Why would you want to live forever on this Earth? This place is fucking brutal even for those at the top.

im not roping i havent tried my hardest yet

But you're still here writing on this forum, why? If you say want to die but don't act on this desire than you don't want to die
Speak for yourself. I WANT TO DIE. But I can't take action because my high inhibition prevents me from doing it. JFL at your logic. There's not one thing that's going right in my life, and I've got a deformed face. Who the fuck thinks this life is worth living? Especially when you're an incel?

Just keep suffering bro! Women love hardened men!

Speak for yourself. I WANT TO DIE. But I can't take action because my high inhibition prevents me from doing it. JFL at your logic. There's not one thing that's going right in my life, and I've got a deformed face. Who the fuck thinks this life is worth living? Especially when you're an incel?
And so you think killing yourself ( which you won't do anyway) and making normies happy by stop existing is a better solution?!?JFL
Just keep suffering bro! Women love hardened men!
Death and illnesses are just more suffering on top of what we already suffer as incels, they are unjust for us and we should live forever

And so you think killing yourself ( which you won't do anyway) and making normies happy by stop existing is a better solution?!?JFL

Death and illnesses are just more suffering on top of what we already suffer as incels, they are unjust for us and we should live forever
There's no solution for inceldom. Normies and chads will always have a happy fullfilling life no matter what. You either cope in your basement till the day you die or you just simply rope.

Well I don't necessarily disagree with your view overall, and while observing technologic progress would be cool, you couldn't afford to buy those new things without money, so unless you get a very good way of income you would likely end up wageslaving forever to substain your eternal life... and just watching others enjoying the development isn't fun, it's like nowadays where Chad get the girls while you cope.
We have phones and other ways to cope compared to people of the past, but our lives still suck regardless, because you either lack pussy or money, or both.

You death shills are just LARPing, if you really wanted to kys you would do it instead of LARPing on here about it
I'm actually waiting for a certain tool I need.

The thing I care about is HOW I will die.

The chance of you dying in your sleep comfortably is reserved only for a few people. Even chad and stacy might not have that.

Most likely you will die in some agonizing way.

Sickness like cancer where you constantly shit yourself and scream in pain until its over.
Or some violent way like being shot,stabbed, set on fire etc.

Well, if you want to keep suffering, good for you. As for me, I just want an end, and am too much of a pussy to carry it out myself.

I want to live as well

Sickness like cancer where you constantly shit yourself and scream in pain until its over.
I'm terrified by the thought you could get shit like cancer at any time and it's not like there a fuckin god or some shit who decides who actually deserves this and spare incels any further suffering.

FUCK!! Whoever it is that governs this shitty world should know better not to touch me in my 20s or he is gonna pay for it

Shhh stfu wagecuck and buy more useless copes.

I want to rope so bad but I just can’t do it.

Cope, you want to die enormously.

If I was given the option to die on the spot rn I would have to think about it a bit b4 deciding

Yes you read it right i never want to die.I really dont get why there are so many death shills on here.In fact i want to be immortal and live forever in good health and without illnesses.It makes me rage even more how despite being an incel, despite being at the bottom of the barrel already, looked down like a subhuman by everyone, i'm still treated like a normal human being regarding death and illnesses. Whatever it is that governs this joke of a world it sure owes me immortality or at the very least an extension of life for some hundred years.

I can't stop thinking about all the things in the future I'll never see, there probably will be a point in time where incels life will be much better due to technology but this joke world won't allow me to live enough to experience it. I don't get why i should kill myself, die and be forgotten while Chad spend his existence fucking hot girls.I already suffer and have suffered too much therefore i feel i should be immune to illnesses and death.

You death shills are just LARPing, if you really wanted to kys you would do it instead of LARPing on here about it.Always remember that death and illnesses are the ultimate injustices for incels
So do I. I never want to perish. I will walk this earth until the end of days. My motto in year 3000 will be hating women since 1997.

I understand but if you got a superhumanly long life and nothing else, you would just get stuck somewhere and stay there for a billion years.

Life is shit and every year gets worse but for some reason I think it will get better so I'm alive still

I want to die not to kill myself