Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I never used social media in my life

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-
I don't have an instagram account, I don't have a snapchat, I don't have tiktok, I don't have a facebook and I don't use twitter.

First of all I never got the appeal. there's no good content on there.
Secondly I prefer anonymity and hate using my actual name anywhere
And the most important thing: I have nothing to post there and no friends to share anything with.

How over is it? I mean I will never ascend anyway, but I've heard that companies will check your social media. Maybe that's why all my job applications got denied (probably not kek)

no point by using Instajew or Jewbook if not only for business

I don't have an instagram account, I don't have a snapchat, I don't have tiktok, I don't have a facebook and I don't use twitter.

First of all I never got the appeal. there's no good content on there.
Secondly I prefer anonymity and hate using my actual name anywhere
And the most important thing: I have nothing to post there and no friends to share anything with.

How over is it? I mean I will never ascend anyway, but I've heard that companies will check your social media. Maybe that's why all my job applications got denied (probably not kek)
and most importantly, they're infested with braindead cucks and fucking normtards

Good for your mental health I think

I had deleted my facebook, and Instagram doesn't do much when no one follows you, mainly no foids

Using Twitter, Reddit, VK, WOW, DOTA 2 and writing here all at the same time

those aren't social media though

and 2 of them are games jfl
Well, this is the downside of being a full 80 lvl elven archer on inceltear with full equip for kiting the enemy damager.. PUSH B ASSHOLE PUSH B DAMN YOU stupid trans woman

Damn i got banned for using the aimbot for YouTube.. or was it Counter-Strike? Whatever