Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I never understand how people have friends and lovers

• Thread starter Mentally lost cel
  • Start date
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of İstanbul
★★★★★
I never understood this shit like what happened between my teens and these days that it become so hard to make friends ?

Everyone is so antagonizing ffs

I miss the days when people judged everyone less and they were not so unauthentic , people were down to earth as fuck , now everyone lives in their own fucking friend group that they never change

We are so fucked

youll be alone and you will be happy

it's because they're culturally liberal and we are ideologically non-compliant:blackpill::feelscry:

when you are children or teenagers you don't care much about money, career and other stuff, it's the only time you get a chance to make good friends. As an adult it's rare, everyone is all about money, career, relationships, in short they're trying to show off in front of each other, who makes more money, who get more bitches, who has moved on in life etc etc

last time i interacted with people who are older than 20, most of the time they ask stuff like "Where do you work?" "What is your job?" "How much money you make?" "Do you have a wife?"

last time i interacted with people who are older than 20, most of the time they ask stuff like "Where do you work?" "What is your job?" "How much money you make?" "Do you have a wife?"
What a sad superficial life

The Internet is better anyway.

Those people have no morality they are all driven by a greed, they are in some weird robotic trance that 'sbeen there since they started working, their world is governed by a rule that says that if you don't work and make a lot of money you are worse than animals. While in reality they are actual animals, or more like insects like bee drones that work for the foids/kikes and then die without any payoff.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back