Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I never tip women

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Just had another close call where I almost tipped a foid Dasher, but then I saw it was a foid so I cancelled my tip. I only tip males and I'm usually quite generous with it as well. I seriously hope other cels don't tip women either

One of my friends wife tried dashing and the tips holes get from cucks are INSANE. Sometimes it's as much as $10 for one shitty burger meal. And she was still unhappy with it, because some other guy "only tipped $3".

Meanwhile all the males I know who tried it are happy to get $3 instead of just one per tip.

We have to fight simping the hard way.

You're a hero

Just had another close call where I almost tipped a foid Dasher, but then I saw it was a foid so I cancelled my tip. I only tip males and I'm usually quite generous with it as well. I seriously hope other cels don't tip women either

One of my friends wife tried dashing and the tips holes get from cucks are INSANE. Sometimes it's as much as $10 for one shitty burger meal. And she was still unhappy with it, because some other guy "only tipped $3".

Meanwhile all the males I know who tried it are happy to get $3 instead of just one per tip.

We have to fight simping the hard way.
Based. I wish I was an american so I could do the same, I would only tip incels.

Tipping men who probably make fun of us on IT and are sex havers, nah.

Based. I wish I was an american so I could do the same, I would only tip incels.
I always tip them extra.
Tipping men who probably make fun of us on IT and are sex havers, nah.
True, that's always a risk. But at least I make sure to never tip women, leave a big fat 0.

I generally tip someone more the uglier they are

Last edited:
I dont tip anyone

Based they do deserve it

I only tip unattractive men

Based thing to do. They already live on tutorial mode. No need to make their lives easier.

I refuse to tip anyone tbh. I already paid for my food

based

Cucks ruin everything

Me neither lmao. it should be an incel trait to never tip women

Tipping is low IQ. It's so fucking stupid. It needs to die everywhere.

Some people justify it and call it the "don't spit/cum on my food next time" tax. Imagine having to collectively bribe people not to ruin your food.

Based. I’ve never tipped a foid before either.

Dunno if I could pull that off. To high imhib tbh. But good praxis, man.
I dont tip anyone
How do people react?

If employers paid their workers properly there would be no need for tipping, by tipping you help prolong a system of underpayment. If everyone stopped tipping there might actually be some momentum to get better pay for runners.

the reason i tip is so nothing can be done to my food if I ever come back, but I only tip the minimum (15%), and always use my card. Why? That way they have to report their earnings, and they (staff) fucking hate this. Cash tips are usually not reported as it’s difficult to trace

high IQ. women get too much money from men as it is. even when you try to keep it for yourself, it'll get taxed and given to single mothers.

thanks for standing up for equality.

Tipping isn't a thing in my country so i don't tip anyone.

WideeyedJollyKusimanse size restricted

Based, keep it up brother :dab:

Based. I don't go to restaurants but if I did I wouldn't tip them either. Only truecels.