Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I never saw something this disgusting and fucked up in the news

In the DDR there was an even worse case, there a couple murdered babies because they didn't want to raise them and buried them, so that they could keep on fucking without responsibility, a few years ago here in Germany a "mother" was found with over a dozen frozen babies in her freezer which she killed because she didn't want any responsibility. And then there were "baby farmers" which were women that pretended to adopt orphans and then killed them to keep getting money. The empathetic/peaceful gender.

If a male didn’t want to raise the kid even at the age, he would go to jail for not paying child support.

In the DDR there was an even worse case, there a couple murdered babies because they didn't want to raise them and buried them, so that they could keep on fucking without responsibility, a few years ago here in Germany a "mother" was found with over a dozen frozen babies in her freezer which she killed because she didn't want any responsibility. And then there were "baby farmers" which were women that pretended to adopt orphans and then killed them to keep getting money. The empathetic/peaceful gender.
Brutal, but also not surprising. :feelsclown:

In ancient Roman or even Greek Spartan times the common practice for ancient foids because contraceptives didn't exist at the time was to either throw a newborn infant away in a litter dumping area and even off of rock cliffs into the ocean below. Empathetic and peaceful gender indeed. :society:

I wonder why foids are still considered as human beings :feelsugh:

That’s a big 14 year old

14 years old? In that video she looks at least 30

i dont understand normalfags

based foids for killing the babies. Most of those kids grow up to be soycucks or fags, better off dead.
i dont understand normalfags
there logic makes sense, I'd do some thing if had a kid aka a parasitic leech that sucks blood for two decades if not more. and likely will be a Subhuman wagecuck

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back