Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I never really grew mentally past the age of 15.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
Perpetually stuck there.

1725901300709a

mentally crippled by lonely teen years

Same 100%. I still mentally feel like kid.

I wonder why this happens to people.
It’s because we are outcasts and as such were not allowed the natural coming of age tribal societal rituals necessary for our proper psychological growth, well being and maturation.

Same
I have the life experience of a teen even though i'm 21

A common manlet and incel trait

it's hard to grow when everyone keeps putting you down

since around that age i barely had any social life while peers were developing into adults

-Girlfriend
-Marriage
-Career
-Buying a home together
-Starting and raising a family
-Social gatherings and get togethers with family and friends ie backyard barbecues and such etc.

And all of the stuff that is supposed to come in between all of that such as growing with the woman that you love and forming a closer bond with the friends that you have over time.

Being praised for a job well done by your boss or if self employed feeling a sense of accomplishment at the life you’ve built for yourself.

All of the above is worthless however without a woman that loves and lusts after you to come home to though.

i feel like i have the mentality of an old man, inceldom aged me

-Girlfriend
-Marriage
-Career
-Buying a home together
-Starting and raising a family
-Social gatherings and get togethers with family and friends ie backyard barbecues and such etc.

And all of the stuff that is supposed to come in between all of that such as growing with the woman that you love and forming a closer bond with the friends that you have over time.

Being praised for a job well done by your boss or if self employed feeling a sense of accomplishment at the life you’ve built for yourself.

All of the above is worthless however without a woman that loves and lusts after you to come home to though.
even if i manage to get the best life possible as a 'cel, I cant imagine having to come home after a long day of wageslave to an empty house, only my cars and my cat being there, that shit would crush my spirit in the spot

Last edited by a moderator:
i literally peaked at 14-15 yo lol

Same
I still feel nostalgic over my school days.

For it's 16. I am literally a manchild. And I'm 24 already.

It’s because we are outcasts and as such were not allowed the natural coming of age tribal societal rituals necessary for our proper psychological growth, well being and maturation.
Also because some subhumans have undeveloped bodies and didn't passed puberty properly.
So normies feel defectiveness on intuitive level.