Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I never realized just how full of blackpills Initial D is

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Every male is a virgin into their 20s except the tall twin brothers

Every female is more or less a whore

The main character doesnt have a mom (probably bailed with some Chad)

Girls gatekeep sex (Iketanis x Mako storyline)

I never realized but Mogis story is so dark, the author literally predicted onlyfans and whore culture 20+ years ago

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRARju8EC6c

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uypo_UO9x7I

And then there are blackpills that only apply to us like

>having friends in high school

>going out

>being talented at something

>eventually finding a gf whos into you and cheers you on

Dedsrs? They still mog me

Wait is this an actual anime, I thought they were just videos made for the songs

Wait is this an actual anime, I thought they were just videos made for the songs

Yeah, it has like 5 seasons/"stages" and one movie

I really like the very first season because theres more background story stuff and theres more buildup leading up to each race

i want my D to be a girl's initial D

Yeah, it has like 5 seasons/"stages" and one movie

I really like the very first season because theres more background story stuff and theres more buildup leading up to each race
Stage 2 and later are unwatchable to me, though I tried watching many times.
The art style becomes much worse, and the story was concluded well at the end of Stage 1.
Plus, they bring old racers in and the power level of the adversaries don't ramp up like they did in the first season.

The art style becomes much worse, and the story was concluded well at the end of Stage 1.
Plus, they bring old racers in and the power level of the adversaries don't ramp up like they did in the first season.
It progressively goes back to be being bluepilled again near the end. Takumi saves mogi from her sugar daddy too.

It progressively goes back to be being bluepilled again near the end. Takumi saves mogi from her sugar daddy too.
gross. does it ever show the face of the sugar daddy.

I liked stage two because Mogi gets exposed as a thot and Takumi blows his engine and then races Wataru

I actually quite enjoyed those events

The very first season still has the most "meaningful" races though in my opinion

Later on they race so often that I dont recall shit, every race was just another race, none of their opponents are memorable because of that

Also Takumi becomes like the Red Suns in S1, driving around the country to conquer, goes from being a good guy who just wanted to defend Akina to an alpha male conqueror racer who dunks on others

I liked stage two because Mogi gets exposed as a thot and Takumi blows his engine and then races Wataru

I actually quite enjoyed those events

The very first season still has the most "meaningful" races though in my opinion

Later on they race so often that I dont recall shit, every race was just another race, none of their opponents are memorable because of that

Also Takumi becomes like the Red Suns in S1, driving around the country to conquer, goes from being a good guy who just wanted to defend Akina to an alpha male conqueror racer who dunks on others
I think one of the stages was Keisuke's great adventure, IIRC, with Takumi takes a backseat.
The art style killed it for me from Stage 2 onwards, and the "high-budget" animation of the early movie stage was even worse.
I think the way they drew it like the manga in Stage 1 was the best, the expressions of the characters were funny there but in the later seasons, everyone became less facially expressive (bad for a anime) and some of the characters don't even look like how they did in the first stage, like the brothers.
I also take back what I said about the power level ramping up in stage 1, Takumi beats Keisuke first and I'm sure he was a better driver than the two foids, who come later.
I remember the arcade game where you had a little credit card and could upgrade your car and take it to different arcades. It was fun but had balance issues if you started out with a shit car like a Levin or your opponent just spent more money and time on upgrading his car.

I think one of the stages was Keisuke's great adventure, IIRC, with Takumi takes a backseat.
The art style killed it for me from Stage 2 onwards, and the "high-budget" animation of the early movie stage was even worse.
I think the way they drew it like the manga in Stage 1 was the best, the expressions of the characters were funny there but in the later seasons, everyone became less facially expressive (bad for a anime) and some of the characters don't even look like how they did in the first stage, like the brothers.
I also take back what I said about the power level ramping up in stage 1, Takumi beats Keisuke first and I'm sure he was a better driver than the two foids, who come later.
I remember the arcade game where you had a little credit card and could upgrade your car and take it to different arcades. It was fun but had balance issues if you started out with a shit car like a Levin or your opponent just spent more money and time on upgrading his car.

I feel the same about the art style

There was something so charming about S1

I remember being shocked I started watching the first episode of S2

The worst is, they kept changing it every season

Stylewise its like 5 different shows

Yeah this series had some weird fucked up subplots. They definitely felt real to an extent regarding relationships and LMS.

"We lonely drivers, don't need girlfriends!" :cryfeels::feelsrope:

The moral of the story is that streetracing is fun and a mostly safe hobby

16687.jpg