Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I never realized how ugly foids are

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
4ou1jo0lbho41

I'm assuming she isn't using makeup, and god damn look at that mf face

jfl we're a looksmatch but CHAD ONLY

i find her kind of hot tbh

I've got an ugly dick

She's not ugly tbh, it's just her teeth

Frame mogs me to shit

i find her kind of hot tbh
Yea she is. Not to foidworship but this thread is shit tbh and makes us seem like volcels. We are INCELS INVOLUNTARY celibate.

Yea she is. Not to foidworship but this thread is shit tbh and makes us seem like volcels. We are INCELS INVOLUNTARY celibate.
I never mentioned that we shouldn't date ugly girls, I even said that she was my looksmatch and implied I'll never have a chance because chad only

I never mentioned that we shouldn't date ugly girls, I even said that she was my looksmatch and implied I'll never have a chance because chad only
is she really your looksmatch?

Very bad lighting tbh. This is a solid 7/10

She looks ok, she's got a good eye area. But yeah most women look like shit, underneath their makeup. The foid u posted probably mogs 70% of women, now let that sink in.

I agree that it makes us look like volcels