Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I never realised this romantic 80's song is about cucking

I

Incel called Chad

Recruit
★★★
I was listening to an 80's song I quite enjoy. Only now I thought about the lyrics and realise the song is about cucking.
In the lyrics the woman picks up a Chad hitch hiker and begs him "all i wanna do is make love to you".
Then she leaves him with a note saying they "planted a tree" and that he should not try to find her.
Towards the end of the song the lyrics say that she ran into him and he saw his own eyes (he recognised her child as being his) and then he must understand she is with someone else.

In other words, this mainstream conspicuously romantic song really is about women throwing themselves at Chad for his good genes and then make another poor cuck provide for Chad's offpsring.
A married woman fucking and being impregnated by a stranger Chad in a one night stand is a romantic thought/experience for foids.

In other words, this mainstream conspicuously romantic song really is about women throwing themselves at Chad for his good genes and then make another poor cuck provide for Chad's offpsring.

And of men and about orbiting or trying betabux with females.

@AsiaCel likes songs from the 80s too:feelsokman:

but never knew that this song was so blackpilled I should look for more blackpills in love songs

I was listening to an 80's song I quite enjoy. Only now I thought about the lyrics and realise the song is about cucking.
In the lyrics the woman picks up a Chad hitch hiker and begs him "all i wanna do is make love to you".
Then she leaves him with a note saying they "planted a tree" and that he should not try to find her.
Towards the end of the song the lyrics say that she ran into him and he saw his own eyes (he recognised her child as being his) and then he must understand she is with someone else.

A married woman fucking and being impregnated by a stranger Chad in a one night stand is a romantic thought/experience for foids.

fuck it, this worse than being a virgin better incel than cuck

Songwriter: Robert. JFL! It wasn't even written by a female.

Here’s one about a cheating whore tbh

I stopped listening to pop music once I started to pay attention to the song's lyrics and their meanings of most of them.

I actually like this song..

Kill me.

Ever since I was a teen (a long time ago), I always wondered what it took to get a foid to write love songs about you. I remember thinking that a guy must be something to behold for a selfish femoid to wax poetic about him. Usually, it's the guy who writes songs about a girl, not the other way around.
All these years later, I now realize that foids only write love songs about Chad. The only guys who write love songs about foids are sub 8 cucks. Makes perfect sense now. The blackpill is always 100% accurate. It's like a Newtonian mathematical principle.

Doesn't come as surprise anymore.

I prefer music with no lyrics these days