Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity I never needed online understanding to know that women have always liked bad men.

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
I've always known the evil tendency of women to always want EVIL, basically all of my mother's friends, when I was a kid and went to birthday parties, their husbands were always evil men, and they were literally always attracted to that. Your daughters in theaters watching movies always root for the bad guy in the movie/cartoon

I could say for sure that all the women I saw with my eyes must be whores who change boyfriends every month nowadays.

And it's always the evil normie, or Chad, or she's just one of a pretty boy's girls. BUT, no chance for you truecel.

my mother's first betabux was an ex-prisoner (thug)
her youngest sister first (or one of them) boyfriend was local thug as well (he later got into prison) she is still thinking of him time to time
another sister got married with some scumbag ethnic abomination and got 3 kids from him
when i was in school females from my class hanged out with local thugs as well, and they were way older than them.