Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I never met a girl who's truly heartkinded

Laskah

Laskah

Puru puru pururin
★★★★
I've been through elementary school, middle school, high school, work as a salesman, deliveryman and I never met a girl who's truly heartkinded. Maybe I have too low experience because I'm only 22 years old but every girl I met had evil intentions. They either make fun of me, show off with their luxuries/boyfriends, look at me with disgust, or pretend to be nice in order to get something off me. Maybe I'm too bp to see the good side of them but I just can't find it.

[UWSL]Most people in general are not kindhearted and really shitty tbh. I think men are capable of the worst evil but also capable of the most good.[/UWSL]

Even ugly girls aren't kind. You'd expect them to understand the struggles of lonely ugly men, but they just act entitled and cope with their own ugliness by crapping on incels, similar to what ITards do.

I've never met a women who opens her mouth to speak anything other than drivel.

ive never met a girl that wasn't obsessed with her own safety . . . And they call us cowards for not asking them out. BITCH, WE DON'T PURSUE BECAUSE WE ARE PUSSIES, ITS JUST FUCKING INSANE TO TRY

Never met one either because they don’t exist

Good morning I hate wom*n

Because vast majority of them are evil retarded bitches, duh :feelskek:

>Had evil intentions. They either make fun of me, show off with their luxuries/boyfriends, look at me with disgust, or pretend to be nice in order to get something off me.

I fucking HATE when girls are showing off their chad douche boyfriend. ALL HOT GIRLS ARE TAKEN.
Angry

>Had evil intentions. They either make fun of me, show off with their luxuries/boyfriends, look at me with disgust, or pretend to be nice in order to get something off me.

I fucking HATE when girls are showing off their chad douche boyfriend. ALL HOT GIRLS ARE TAKEN.View attachment 516578
I don't care if it's a hot girl or not. Just don't be narcisstic

I can recall only one:

Group therapy. A certain mentally-ill morena would occasionally ask me if I was "okay". I had stuttering/anxiety issues and she clearly viewed me as "less" than her, but she was kind and sympathetic.

"Hello Intellau"(Sometimes)

"Intellau, did the group arguing today make you anxious?"

"Intellau, I think I see your van outside"

"Intellau, shouldn't you wear your coat?"(The group was walking outside on a cold March day)

"Intellau, let me help you" (I have motor problems and couldn't balance my body properly to complete a group activity)

Near the end of my stint, I had stopped coming to group therapy for a few days due to appointments/anxiety. When I returned, I (reluctantly) participated by playing a game with the group. Most of them ignored me and one person actually spoke over me without regard for my turn to speak, but the morena was much kinder to me; she started "fake laughing" at my game answers to make me feel more comfortable and said "Bye Intellau" before I left. That was on her last day of group therapy.

I very much wanted to chat with that woman and offer advice for her problems, but I was unable to; I was too anxious and prone to stuttering to befriend her during group therapy. We seemed to have very similar viewpoints and maturity levels

Outside of that, nothing at all. Meeting the morena helped me realize how superficial/manipulative Shannon Rose Bosanac truly was; As S.R.B flirted with tall Chads in her group(Rule violation), the depressed morena sat quietly and respectfully for months.

Yes. The only adolescent female I've ever truly respected. Even my female cousins have hit and denigrated me because of my autistic traits. I assume she is now paired up with a Latino male.

I've been through elementary school, middle school, high school, work as a salesman, deliveryman and I never met a girl who's truly heartkinded. Maybe I have too low experience because I'm only 22 years old but every girl I met had evil intentions. They either make fun of me, show off with their luxuries/boyfriends, look at me with disgust, or pretend to be nice in order to get something off me. Maybe I'm too bp to see the good side of them but I just can't find it.

We'll never get to meet a Misaki, huh?... :feelsbadman: Although I guess she had her issues too.

They are kind-hearted to chadlite/chad tho :feelshaha::feelsokman::feelsautistic: